Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Listen up, fuckers!!!

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

YOU'RE BORING ME!!!

Post something dammit! :cuss:

Thanks.

Love,

Your Moderator :heart:

Hey!!! I know you don't live in NY anymore. But why don't you post in the NY board anymore... :confused:

Does anyone from london actually post on the london board. Or is it just people from other forums??? Seems lonely in here...

Originally posted by elementx

Hey!!! I know you don't live in NY anymore. But why don't you post in the NY board anymore... :confused:

Does anyone from london actually post on the london board. Or is it just people from other forums??? Seems lonely in here...

well we have one UK resident.....i'm hoping to be a londoner after graduation :hat:

Yeah it is. We need to send Starshaped out around London to hustle up some newbies. I guess I haven't posted on the NY board for a while for two reasons. 1 - I don't have quite as much to say cause I'm not around to take part and 2 - I really only get online once a day so to check replies I generally have to go search them out the next day as the new york board moves much faster than the rest. I drop in now and then though!

Yeah it is. We need to send Starshaped out around London to hustle up some newbies. I guess I haven't posted on the NY board for a while for two reasons. 1 - I don't have quite as much to say cause I'm not around to take part and 2 - I really only get online once a day so to check replies I generally have to go search them out the next day as the new york board moves much faster than the rest. I drop in now and then though!

Got ya... ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

IM from the UK (not London) but live in New York, do people in the UK use this board?

YOU'RE BORING ME!!!

Post something dammit! :cuss:

Vixen,

I think Im visiting London soon. Where will you be hanging out I will make sure you arent bored

Thanks.

Love,

Your Moderator :heart:

Originally posted by byassninc

IM from the UK (not London) but live in New York, do people in the UK use this board?

Indeed they do... but not many of them. And we kind of lack the resources to recruit more people to join as at the moment. But... join us and bring friends! WE LOVE COMPANY :tongue:

Xtreem - I am actually living in Italy at the moment. But you will have a great time in London :)

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

i use this board a lot, but i'm in NYC (staten island specifically)

i spent a semester there.....want to go back so badly

you should get back there - i miss it ALOT - im heading to Creamfields in Liverpool in Aug - cant wait !

Diane

Indeed they do... but not many of them. And we kind of lack the resources to recruit more people to join as at the moment. But... join us and bring friends! WE LOVE COMPANY :tongue:

Xtreem - I am actually living in Italy at the moment. But you will have a great time in London :)

Kewl i usually go to the NEW YORK or promotion sections on this site (for my parties in new york) Ill give all my friends in the UK a shout out to use this site more.

Italy - i would LOVE to go there - best food and wine in the world (dream)

Originally posted by byassninc

Kewl i usually go to the NEW YORK or promotion sections on this site (for my parties in new york) Ill give all my friends in the UK a shout out to use this site more.

Italy - i would LOVE to go there - best food and wine in the world (dream)

Yay! New people! :D

As for Italy, def. good on the food and wine (I love the fact that a bottle of damn good wine is liek 5 euro and nothing more) and no qualms about the men either, club scene here in florence could use some help though! :tongue:

are you promoting or something in NY?