Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Platinum Review

Last night was off the hizzle.

Met a couple of new people from the board, Hunnie, mike z, perns(finally), and a couple of more heads but i was very mangled so forgive me if i forgot to mention your name.

Overall, very good night prime was killing the wave room, and Davis G was doing his thing in the main room. There was some very very good looking girls out last night.

Jars, Phil, Daniel and anna, thanks for stopping by. Might show my face at your establishment, if i do i'll see you guys later on.

If you guys were there, let me get your opinion.

Steve S

I can honeslty say I had a lot of fun last night. Besides the fact of almost slipping & cracking my skull open b/c of all the fing napkins & getting harrased my some fat/indian - ghetto wanna be kid - I was dancing the entire night. :) - Prime rippppppppped it - Chris, nice job opening up - Nice seeing everyone, lotta energy in the room. Lots of skin. Lots of girls w/fat asses in little skirts. Still hot in there, but I think it was from dancing, I got to take home a pineapple, that made me very happy - Overall, it was a pretty good night.

Originally posted by prettyricky

I was over there dancing, you missed it buddy, some of us have to work!!!!!

I cant just leave my bar and go hang out!!!!!

I see how you are!!!!:laugh:

hey im working too...not like i can just let a record play...

GOD DAMMIT, i missed a good party. i haven't been out in like two weeks. my clubbin buddys have been away so i have nobody to go out with. well there are some people but i can't go to a club with out my boyss. plus work has been killin me. so next week i will be back and in full effect. lol watch out. Z is going to be huntin it down.

Z

Had a blast Friday,

I felt like a janitor that night. We had this crazy circle and two guys kept throwing napkins in the air. Didn't want anyone dyin'

And gotta make sure that the floor is Kleen so that I can keep Gracer dancin' :laugh: :laugh: :D

Love ya Grace.

Plus got to see all my favorite girls in their bikinis, pre-shore !:D

Spygirl, AssA9, and some who are not on the board.:cool:

Originally posted by greyskyy

Had a blast Friday,

I felt like a janitor that night. We had this crazy circle and two guys kept throwing napkins in the air. Didn't want anyone dyin'

And gotta make sure that the floor is Kleen so that I can keep Gracer dancin' :laugh: :laugh: :D

Love ya Grace.

Plus got to see all my favorite girls in their bikinis, pre-shore !:D

Spygirl, AssA9, and some who are not on the board.:cool:

Nice seein everyone, anthony's hot jalapeno dorothy, my girl erin! (sorry BG shes mine now), BG and T, miss vera, spygirl the diva, even hunnie came out to our lil friday nite home.. very happy the whole dancing crew was there (steve just kills me with his vivacious moves) and yes wtf was up with the napkins :tongue: rick hah! finally got to dance with you, u ripped it papi! mr greyskky, yknow u were cleanin up the floor for YOURSELF hun, stop blaming it on me! oh and....SEE U IN MIAMI, luv ya babe :D

we gotta thank the gods for last fridays plat because if it never happened, we wouldnt ever have had something as special as joe armenio's mangled pic :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by gracer

Nice seein everyone, anthony's hot jalapeno dorothy, my girl erin! (sorry BG shes mine now), BG and T, miss vera, spygirl the diva, even hunnie came out to our lil friday nite home.. very happy the whole dancing crew was there (steve just kills me with his vivacious moves) and yes wtf was up with the napkins :tongue: rick hah! finally got to dance with you, u ripped it papi! mr greyskky, yknow u were cleanin up the floor for YOURSELF hun, stop blaming it on me! oh and....SEE U IN MIAMI, luv ya babe :D

we gotta thank the gods for last fridays plat because if it never happened, we wouldnt ever have had something as special as joe armenio's mangled pic :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Great night all the way around.....:D

I had a great time! Music was great in both rooms (got my hip-hop fill :D )

Thankyou so much to greyskyy ( my boyfriend ;) ) for all the hook-ups...

prettyricky... MR. Orange Soda ....ok, ok i admit it..you got me trashed... but, I SURVIVED!!! lol thankyou so much for everything!!! your the man!! cant wait to get YOU drunk.. hee hee

and I will taking you up on that h.w. offer :kiss2:

Spygirl..my partner in crime! love you lotz... no more reststops i promise :laugh:

Gracer...your such a cutie shakin your bon-bon!!!

Jarmenio... you are one funny ass bent mofo!! love ya! :D

perns2002... ok, so we have "officially" hung out... you are so cute and fun!! must do it again really soon :tongue:

nice meeting ccinone & roque1 :D

and to everyone else.... love, peace & hairgrease!

and hubba-hubba to that fine-ass man i met... :drool: ... spygirl..abyss friday night as SOON as i get back from cancun!!!