Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Streaming Live @ 2:00pm "Twisted Cognitions"

djustinh

Hey guys, this is week 2 of my mix show "Twisted Cognitions" on www.metromixradio.com. Which will take place from 2:00 PM to 6:00pm (possibly later if alot of people are still tuned in at the end, last week i stopped at 6 becuase of a migraine i had for the last THREE hours of the show. sorry)

I'm excited today to play for everyone because I have bought/been sent over 40 pieces of vinyl along with literally about 80 REALLY good tracks via CD-R which 99.9% are great songs. So to make a long story short today there will be TONS of great new domestic, import, whitelabel, promo's that you can catch a glimpse of, if you want. ;)

All trainspotting, requesting of ID's is more than welcome via AIM/E-Mail... I have a microphone today so if I get alot of im's reguarding a particular song, ill trainspot it over the mic so everyone gets to know what the song is, new or old. Please don't hesitate to ask what a particular song is, im more than glad to let you guys know.

Don't know how the show is going to start, build into, or end, but if your curious, please tune in. (I was really surprised how many people were at work and listening, just home at the computer, and so forth, it means alot, thank you guys.)

peace

justin:)