Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Rui Di Silva & S-n-P

Guest distort909
Originally posted by bigpoppanils

no no no no no.....Rui de Silva was very very good :D

just becuse someone plays good recrds does not mean it was a good set or party...................

i love rui de silva.................. one of my favorite producers......... was actually hoping hed drop his new track but didnt.

he bored the living shit out of me. the whole night was boring except for that back room the dj had a cool lil vibe going.

Great Night Rui Da Silva was off the wall hes set was really good, straight up Deep Pourtogese House! I wish he spun all night with no disrespect to Saeed & Palash who were good too!

Crowd was thin even with the 15 dollar list, place was a 1/4 full at 6am.

Guest distort909

if you guys think these dj's are good I cant wait till you actually hear a true dj in action i bet youll compare it to seeing god!

now i know why industry people do not go out as much anymore.....

please let me state that de silva is a amazing producer. I will never take that away from him but he lacks as a dj.

a dj is more then someone who pplays records............... anyone can do that. a dj actually looks at the crowd & works with them something that de silva did not do.

Originally posted by distort909

if you guys think these dj's are good I cant wait till you actually hear a true dj in action i bet youll compare it to seeing god!

please let me state that de silva is a amazing producer. I will never take that away from him but he lacks as a dj.

a dj is more then someone who pplays records............... anyone can do that. a dj actually looks at the crowd & works with them something that de silva did not do.

i think you should relax...everyone is intitled to their own opinion. I simply asked for feedback, not implications. :blank:

Guest distort909

my apologies but it really baffels me when i read peoples reviews .....

its like were we listening to the same thing? i mean if he was that good why were people dancing to certain songs & stadning around during most of his set?

take me for instance i have a amazing collection of music......... does that mean i am a good dj? i dont think so. de silva would play a good track then kill the vibe cause the mix into the next record was boring as hell & made no sence.

that is my opinion............. i fetl so bad cause my friend jj was so disapointed & said it will take a lot more to get him out for now on cause all these amazing producers suck as dj's............. it was truly tourture.

its like were we listening to the same thing? i mean if he was that good why were people dancing to certain songs & stadning around during most of his set?

i was dancing the whole time i was there :hat:

i thoguht it was an ok night. very thin crowd but all the people there were great. i though S&P were far better than RDS but most ppl seem to disagree with me. Bill Patrick had the best reviews of the night but I didn't spend much time in there. i was happy that palash played the cowbell track that everyone was so crazy about after howells.

Guest distort909

that back room did have a nice vibe............ i was to out of it to even give saeed & palesh a chance but from what i herd technicly they are very good. i dont think they are the next deep dish though

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

i was dancing the whole time i was there :hat:

I guess you're just not as cool or knowledgeable as Distort. :rolleyes:

I wish I could've made it, I really wanted to hear S&P again. But money and motivation were low... oh well, there'll always be another time. :)

Originally posted by tastyt

I guess you're just not as cool or knowledgeable as Distort. :rolleyes:

I wish I could've made it, I really wanted to hear S&P again. But money and motivation were low... oh well, there'll always be another time. :)

i thoguht you of all people would go. i am not sure why i did. it was probably good for me to go but it certaintly wasn't one of those unmissable nights.

Guest distort909

who the hell said about being cool & crap like that.

fine you want to know what i do for a living?

i review music all kinds of it. whatdoes being cool have to do with anything? let me be phoney & give everyhting a great review just so i dont have to get stupid comments like that one.

who the hell said about being cool & crap like that.

fine you want to know what i do for a living?

i review music all kinds of it. whatdoes being cool have to do with anything? let me be phoney & give everyhting a great review just so i dont have to get stupid comments like that one.

its like were we listening to the same thing?

You don't have to like it in order to avoid comment, you could, however, skip the condescending attitude... I'm sure we've all heard "true djs"... the fact that you work in the music biz means jack as far as that goes. Good music is something that appeals to the listener on a one-on-one basis.... that's all that matters.

Originally posted by hotcheme

i thoguht you of all people would go. i am not sure why i did. it was probably good for me to go but it certaintly wasn't one of those unmissable nights.

I was all excited when I heard about it like two weeks ago... but unfortunately circumstances are proving unfavorable to going out. :(