Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hairstyles...

nympho69

what turns u on

i like curly hair on women, it looks so exotic and i just want to grab it

i also like pigtails on some chicks, it looks innocent and naughty at the same time

as for guys, i like the guys who can pull off the wavy short hair

how bout ???

well ironically I have just returned from the hair butchers and I think Im scared now...to ever go again...lol

Before I let it grow and grow because I was just curious to what the long look would look like..

Always had it back in a pony tail thing and I suppose it worked for me except when I realized I was going for the half hippie half biblical look...

Thats when I decided about 30 mins ago to get it chopped....told the gal forget about a trim....take maybe 2/3rds of it off and have fun...lol.. big mistake..

she said she was going for the bradpitt/johnny depp combo..I think it was more like a early beatles look..

what to do...butcher more or try to deal with it...

p.s. I never was the type to be big on hair...I washed it, brushed it etc..but never cared....now the same time I shant look el fruity...lol

i would get it cut to your liking... nothing like walking around with a poor haircut, and or one you dislike... it fucks with your confidence and you just feel awkward... at least i do... i am going at 7:30 to get a chop as well... debating between an old school ceasar or some fight club ish, or stick with what i have just clean it up...

clooney.gif

fightclub.jpg

this is what i have now...

simon.3.sm.jpg

or wait and get my dream cut:

sand-rock-afro-lance.jpg

Originally posted by eccentricmofo

Im doomed, I actually had the ck1 ish long hair look going before, then she butchered it , I went back to another stylist to fix it...she chopped it more....fuc it...I look like im 16 again..dammit..lol

looking young is good

young, dumb, and full of cum....

Originally posted by nympho69

what turns u on

i also like pigtails on some chicks, it looks innocent and naughty at the same time

i think girls in pigtails are so cute, tho sometimes i feel like perv staring at them cuz it makes them look real young.

I love pigtails on a woman, it's soooo freakin' hottttt! I don't really have a preferred style though, it all depends on the person. I love dark hair, that's about as specific as I can get.

I really need to get a haircut. I realized this weekend that I look even younger now that my hair is growing... :rolleyes: