Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anyone get freaked out watching the ring? *No Spoilers*

rdancer

Did this movie freak anyone out ? Did you find it scary or just stupid? Did u understand the entire movie??? Do you think there will be a sequal ? Would you recommend this movie to your friends ? Or do you think its the kind of movie that can be watched over again ?:idea:

No i didn't find it scary,no i didn't really understand a lot of it but i guess it makes you think which might be what it's suppose to do,yes i think there will be a sequel cos there are about 3 or 4 Japanese versions which are supose to be scarier.

I thought it was ok,but i wouldn't watch it again.

there is a sequel already but it's in japanese, however it comes dubbed in english on the bottom. Go to yahoo and type in ringu2

that's what its called in japanese. Supposingly they explain the missing parts of the story from the first movie.

I saw this movie in the theatres and I thought it was good...not necessarily scary, but freaky and spooky in that alfred hitchcock kind of way...

and yes, def. confusing at times and some stuff wasn't answered...there is a japanese sequel (to the original japanese one), but I'm pretty sure u can count on the american sequel coming out as well, maybe some questions will be answered then.

I personally would watch it again...not like every week of my life, but occasionally.

Horror movies are just not horror movies anymore...

The writer could have done a better job. The movie had potential and a good story line. But it could have been alot more scary. And they way they made you think the movie was over when they saved the girl. And then the line that the little boy gives. They could have taken the ending in a better direction than what they did...

SCARY MOVIES ARE NOT SCARY ANY MORE!!!

Originally posted by massad

there is a sequel already but it's in japanese, however it comes dubbed in english on the bottom. Go to yahoo and type in ringu2

that's what its called in japanese. Supposingly they explain the missing parts of the story from the first movie.

The one thats in japanese is the original one...Then they made the english version of it which is the second one...heard the japanese version was scarier

I've seen the original Japaense movie......didn't scare me at all, but totally freaked out my g/f. Ringu is actually a trilogy originally....the American version is mostly based on the original, but from what I hear it incorporates a lot of stuff from the other ones too.