Clubplanet Nightlife Community

If shaving makes me FEEL LIKE A MAN...

georgym

Do you ladies feel like a woman when you shave your legs?

btw- it is such a turn on when i see a girl come out of the shower in her white bathrobe, and her beautiful shining legs slowly reveal themselves through the slit, waiting to be shaven :eek:

:tongue:;)

Originally posted by gmccookny

btw- it is such a turn on when i see a girl come out of the shower in her white bathrobe, and her beautiful shining legs slowly reveal themselves through the slit, waiting to be shaven :eek:

you know a girl who shaves her legs after she showers :confused: ? weyes confused...

hmm am i the only one wondering what exactly do u shave that makes u feel like a man??

u didnt exactly specify

and its more interesting to live life without assuming anything

so ????

ooPs ~!

I thought that was normal proceedure :confused:

i dunno why a girl would do that. i either do it before or during - during the shower, 'cause i'm already wet and my legs and the razor rinse off easily (and i can keep conditioner in my hair while i do that, but that's just me), or beforehand, if i don't wanna waste all that water. i'd do it before the shower, 'cause i can rinse my legs off thoroughly and whatnot in the shower.

why would anyone shave her legs after a shower, if she's just gonna get them messy with leftover cream and hairs :confused: ?

Originally posted by weyes

why would anyone shave her legs after a shower, if she's just gonna get them messy with leftover cream and hairs :confused: ?

When I was younger (like, 13) I used to shave outside of the shower... idk why, I was probably just too inexperienced to know any better. The only reason I can think of someone doing it that way, is if she was really paranoid about cuts or doing a really thorough job? :confused:

Originally posted by tastyt

When I was younger (like, 13) I used to shave outside of the shower... idk why, I was probably just too inexperienced to know any better. The only reason I can think of someone doing it that way, is if she was really paranoid about cuts or doing a really thorough job? :confused:

I used to do that as well..... Even though it's messier doing it out of the shower, your legs look better b/c you almost never miss a spot...... But it's just easier doing it in the shower