Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roland

digital7

dropped into Space last night around 3:00'ish .. Oscar was going off in the main room.. had that place stuffed like a can of sardines.

Roland in the patio was fantastic.. He played the crowd perfectly. dropped down some wicked wicked tunes.. the new James Holden - Nothing, King Britt remix of David (I love this choon) and Soul Mekanik's remix of I'll Be There to name a few that I could remember (I wasn't exactly normal .. ehehehe).. vibe was great .. music was great .. I had a great time out :)

kudos!

i had been away from space for roughly a month now. made my return this saturday night. what a great time i had. dj roland was incredible. he played his best set ever, even better than his b-day...well that's debatable. he plays that terrace like it's in the palm of his hand. the music was incredible. that james holden track "nothing" is amazing. i still have the baseline & vocal dancing through my head. once again dj roland has stepped up to the plate and delivered a gem of an evening. what a vibe out there in the patio. dj roland is the best local dj...with his smoothe progressive stylings and funky refreshing house music with some unforgettable vocals. can't wait to see the new space terrace. and roland tearing it up......biz, thank you as always see u @ the new space.

BIG thanks to you guys & gals who made it out to Lunar Sessions this past saturday!! Roly had a massive set out on that terrace (f#ckin' insane!!) :eek: & Oscar was rippin' them to pieces in the Mainroom...

Great night all together!! Got a lil' winded after Roland's destruction of the terrace, so I had to go home early & I couldn't stay to catch Ivano, but I heard good things...

Anyways, Thanks again to the CPers in the house!!

you @ll know who you are... ;)

attachment.php?postid=1359417

Originally posted by biznation00

BIG thanks to you guys & gals who made it out to Lunar Sessions this past saturday!! Roly had a massive set out on that terrace (f#ckin' insane!!) :eek: & Oscar was rippin' them to pieces in the Mainroom...

Great night all together!! Got a lil' winded after Roland's destruction of the terrace, so I had to go home early & I couldn't stay to catch Ivano, but I heard good things...

Anyways, Thanks again to the CPers in the house!!

you @ll know who you are... ;)

Had a good time Biz.. thanks again for the hospitality

Space was kick ass, had about 12 peep's down for spring break, took them there and they all loved it!!!!! we had so much fun!!

nice hanging with you happyface, meli, mjm, brownytrouble, and whoever else I left out:D Oscar was for sure laying down some sick tunes!!! and the patio was kicking to, My frineds could not believe that the club was still bumping when sun was coming up, and people were still standing inline to get in when we left,

thanks fo a great night Space!!!!!!

Originally posted by mrmiami

Space was kick ass, had about 12 peep's down for spring break, took them there and they all loved it!!!!! we had so much fun!!

nice hanging with you happyface, meli, mjm, brownytrouble, and whoever else I left out:D Oscar was for sure laying down some sick tunes!!! and the patio was kicking to, My frineds could not believe that the club was still bumping when sun was coming up, and people were still standing inline to get in when we left,

thanks fo a great night Space!!!!!!

i got there at 745...guess we will catch up next time...:(

GOT THERE AROUND 4 AM AND OSCAR G WAS GOING OFF. HAD A GREAT TIME HANGING WITH HAPPYFACE, TROUBLE, MRMIAMI, AND MJM420. IT WAS NICE OF MRMATAS TO FINALLY JOIN US AT 7:30 AM. :D I WENT WITH MATAS TO THE PATIO AROUND 9 OR SO AND IT WAS STUFFED! MATAS LOOKED LIKE HE WANTED TO SHOOT ME (YOU ALL KNOW HOW HE FEELS ABOUT BELLINI) SO WE WENT HOME. :tongue:

DIGITAL - SORRY I RAN OFF. I WASN'T FEELING TO GOOD WHEN I SAW YOU. I NEED TO REMEMBER TO EAT BEFORE I TAKE IN ANY ALCOHOL. :idea: