Clubplanet Nightlife Community

103.1 The Electronic Buzz.....................

Guest genevieve

Guest genevieve

Has anyone ever tuned in to this show? It's once a week on Sat. nights @ midnight till 3am. It seems to be the only radio station in South Florida that promotes the underground music scene. (Thanks to their main squeeze Mark) What do you guys think?

I didn't know 103.1 had an electronic show.....that's amazing. They were already my favorite station in South Florida, though that's not saying much. Unfortunately, living in Dade County, I never get to hear them save for the few times I venture up into North Broward and Palm Beach.

Power 96?!?!?!?!!?

C'mon.... that shit is an insult.. I'm sorry.. U just cant have a magical anthem like carte blanche- veracocha; or gouryella, and right after that play the fuckin "thong song"!!! or even big pimpin!!! what the fuck is that?!!?

All I can say is that radio sucks!!! Stick to a loyal tape or a cd man... u cant ride w/o music at night cause then u'll have to listen to that shit...

I hope these underground stuff keeps flourishing but just say NO to Power 96!!!

If you like underground radio, you should also check out 88.5 - Destination radio show on Friday nights... alternating DJ's, all styles of music... it's petty phat if you can tune into the dial...

And please everyone - just say no to Power 96... Hearing Big Pimpin after System F or Vera Cocha makes my ears bleed... that's just all shades of wrong... everyone got that!

keep it locked on underground stations, live webcasts or cd's and tapes,...

m

Archived