Clubplanet Nightlife Community

>>How was Everyone's WEEKEND?

I cut my finger on can, had to go to the doctors because it wouldn't stop bleeding and it was deep, so I thought I might need stiches. After the doctor saw it, he said I couldn't really get stiches on that part of my finger and it wasn't that wide. So they put butterfly stiches on wrapped my finger up and sent me on my way AFTER they gave me a nice tetnus shot :(

Originally posted by browneyedqt

I cut my finger on can, had to go to the doctors because it wouldn't stop bleeding and it was deep, so I thought I might need stiches. After the doctor saw it, he said I couldn't really get stiches on that part of my finger and it wasn't that wide. So they put butterfly stiches on wrapped my finger up and sent me on my way AFTER they gave me a nice tetnus shot :(

:nopity: :nopity:

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

Mine was blah...didnt go out...Im in the process of moving.....& those of you who have moved know HOW MUCH IT SUX! :mad:

where r u moving to?

I saw smurfette and a couple of her friends friday night, then Saturday from 2pm-midnight, me and the boys went out to a special St. Paddy's day celebration uptown (50's and 2nd ave)

I was prettty damn drunk, and i met the drummer of Hootie!

All in all a good weekend :)