Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone heard of Kristine W?

risthe

Thanks meth!

I took your info, and did some searches for her on the web. Turns out she has a webpage....www.kristinew.com.

It has a ton of info on her, and it looks like her new album is coming out in September. I can't wait!

I may just have to go out to nabster and get her stuff....I am a very impatient person!!!

I would agree with Land of the Living being her best song.

Does anyone know if she has anything new coming out? I was at the club this past week, and they played a song called "Stronger", or something like that, and it sounded just like her?! Anyone know if it is her or not?!?!?!

I hope all you Napster-lovers will support Kristine W and buy the album. I don't know about the praise that artists and bands like Metallica get, but I know Kristine W doesn't get nearly enough credit for her stuff, and it would be a shame if her new album doesn't sell as well as it could because of Napster.

I've already read Matt's article about Kristine W -- it's a great article! Matt, I'm surprised to see you on this board.

I heard that as part of her promo tour, Kristine W made a stop in Miami today. That's just about all I know -- does anyone have any further info?

Archived