Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Portuguese frienda !!!

Guest hotshit

Ill get you the adress it's not the same place as relyc. I never heard of Rui Da Silva, Ill talk to my portuguese connections and find out

Originally posted by ceepee

Rui Da Silva - Saturday 15th

March Palacio Europa

New Jersey US

Where is this??? I heard it was The Relyc (sp)...:confused:

If not does anyone know where he will be spinning this Sat??;)

yo it was posted on the New York board a few weeks ago. im gonna go and look for it and i'll let u know. thanx for the reminder

for those of u that dont know who Rui Da Silva is . he is most know for that song TOUCH ME. but that was mostly a soft track. he is one of the top rated DJ's in the world, mostly know in europe. he spins hard tribal/trance beats.

Originally posted by vsoto212

Its not the Relyc, its another spot in the ironbound section. I heard of it cause my friend spun there, but dont know the address. If I get it today i'll post it tomorrow.

Victor Soto

Red Carpet Promo

oh shit Portugal in the house FOOOOOO-DIII_DOOOOOOO niggas 1

Originally posted by gabe32

Rui Da Silva - Saturday 8th March Arc New York US

Rui Da Silva - Friday 14th March Crobar Miami US

Rui Da Silva - Saturday 15th March Palacio Europa New Jersey US

this was originally posted on 02/09/2003 on the NY board by gabe32. i've pm'ed him and am awaiting response for comfirmation. i will post as soon as i get an answer

Originally posted by vsoto212

Yes the Rylic is a chill spot with good music by DJ ODESSEY. HEy Cris good to see you on Saturday.

Victor Soto

Red Carpet Promo

you left before all the fun happened............

I am official cut off from all alcohol.............thank god, i'll be saving mucho money in South Beach.........

time for work.............i will be getting the pictures soon,, probably today.........i'll email you some

talk to you laters :kiss2:

Originally posted by crackaa55cece

you left before all the fun happened............

I am official cut off from all alcohol.............thank god, i'll be saving mucho money in South Beach.........

time for work.............i will be getting the pictures soon,, probably today.........i'll email you some

talk to you laters :kiss2:

You cut out alcohol fully?

I did that too but now I do too many drugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by jrzcluba

thanx to gabe32 from da NY board i got confirmation on that Rui Da Silva date.

it looks like Sat March 15th at Palacio Europa in Newark. look it up in superpages.com for directions, i have no idea if the relic is there or not (i've neva been) go to www.kismetrecords.com then click on the Diary tab for dates. heres the direct link Clicky

Thanx everyone for the 411, but heres the thing Palacio Europia is a hall?? I know that they have thrown parties here before. Someone named Mario on Dtourism had put a flyer but it did not say the name of place, but he stated it would be at Relyc, but that is not what the website says:confused: :confused: . I have not been able to get on the dtourism board I will try to get in touch with and update.,...did anyone check him out @ Arc last weekend???

Guest hotshit

Thanx everyone for the 411, but heres the thing Palacio Europia is a hall?? I know that they have thrown parties here before. Someone named Mario on Dtourism had put a flyer but it did not say the name of place, but he stated it would be at Relyc, but that is not what the website says:confused: :confused: . I have not been able to get on the dtourism board I will try to get in touch with and update.,...did anyone check him out @ Arc last weekend???

It is a hall, there is 2 floors with pretty big halls. You can throw a big party in either one of them and portuguese, brazilian girls are so hott so if there is something going on there its got potential to be hot. I am going to call some people about relyc tonite and ill let you know.

I know Mario thats my boy, he has done parties there in the past.

Victor Soto