Clubplanet Nightlife Community

THIS FRI...KTU RSL presents...RETROMETRO@METRO LOUNGE!!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by xrapturex

Either that or she will only reduce you instead of comp you.

Im 25 and last week there was girl underage before me...which in turn she though was me, and gave me a hassle too (like hello, I've only been coming here for like 5 years)

I love metro, wouldnt stop going for anything, but that door girl can be really snooty.

hahhaa, OMG, I SWORE I WAS THE ONLY ONE THAT THOUGHT SHE WAS MEAN---- i swear, i was all upset-looking when she told me it was FULL price and she was even MEANER!!! ugh, i shoulda cried to make her feel bad:rolleyes:

LOL;)

Originally posted by trippinkittyk

hahhaa, OMG, I SWORE I WAS THE ONLY ONE THAT THOUGHT SHE WAS MEAN---- i swear, i was all upset-looking when she told me it was FULL price and she was even MEANER!!! ugh, i shoulda cried to make her feel bad:rolleyes:

LOL;)

Are you going this week????

LOL;)

She wouldnt have felt bad, she likes that shit. I remember when I went March 1st (not really thinking that after midnight it was march 1st), i gave her my VIP card, and she was all mean and shit..."you cant use it, its march first for 10 minutes now and thats expired"...i swear to god I almost saw her stick out her tounge and sing NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH...

I think she waits for the point in the night when she can be mean. She actually enjoys it. LOL

Oh well, I still love metro though. I dont hold the door girl against them..LOL Fuck her. ;) ;)

Originally posted by xrapturex

She wouldnt have felt bad, she likes that shit. I remember when I went March 1st (not really thinking that after midnight it was march 1st), i gave her my VIP card, and she was all mean and shit..."you cant use it, its march first for 10 minutes now and thats expired"...i swear to god I almost saw her stick out her tounge and sing NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH...

I think she waits for the point in the night when she can be mean. She actually enjoys it. LOL

Oh well, I still love metro though. I dont hold the door girl against them..LOL Fuck her. ;) ;)

hahahaa, i seriously think she gets off on being mean to us--- one of these days i'm gonna chuck my ID @ her or something, LOL--- :laugh: n-e waaaaaaay----i'll obviously be there, LOL:tongue: :)

hahahaa, i seriously think she gets off on being mean to us--- one of these days i'm gonna chuck my ID @ her or something, LOL--- :laugh: n-e waaaaaaay----i'll obviously be there, LOL:tongue: :)

i think she gets that way

when the batteries wear out in her butterfly vibe

1441-med2-l.jpg

3326-med2-p.jpg4378-med2-p.jpg

Can some body just get her some EVER READIES!?!