Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn pierced ladies

nympho69

Originally posted by nympho69

anyone with their clit hood pierced?

I said the blackcat.

if so vertical or horizontal?

vertical. . .i think they rarely do horiz. now adays. . .unless u ask for it.

how much did it hurt?

suprisingly less than any other piercing i own(ed) - hardly at all. . .kinda like pinching your skin with an eyebrow tweezer accidentaly.

did it actually enhance sensation in that area?

yes at 1st. . .and yes to a point now. . .its just a part of me i dont really notice anymore (over 5 years with). . .but i cant see myself without her. :love:

aahhh that sounds sooo painful. a friend of mine has it done tho and its on the hood so she says she can pull it up when she wants. ive seen it, its cute but if she doesnt shave it looks weeeiirrrrdd.

ive got my ears pierced two holes in each & one on the very top of my ear and i used to have my eyebrow done but i got tired of it.

well its really just that the 1st few months your tender around that area. . .so im guessing that leads to enhancement when u 1st get it. . .

when im getting eaten its pretty much awesome. . .which speaks for itself :biggrin:

when im riding a dick (in whatever position) or when im getting pounded bodies close together (u know) the skin (because thats really all it is) pulls out and away from my clit only to have the steel rub back in when retracted. . .(hope u get this/im gettin confused even)

point is. . .i cum alot faster from it either which way. . .

so its worth it imo

im pretty sure if u want orgasms every hour on the hour or the ultimate pleasure youd get an actual clitoral piercing.. .but those are RARELY done anymore because of the risks. . .(loss of total sensasion, tearing, ect)

I've got the vertical hood piercing and it doesn't make a difference, sometimes it actually gets in the way of oral or other things;), but maybe it's cuz I still got the same ring which I got pierced with. I heard that if I was to change it for a curved barbell instead of the one that I got right now, it would feel alot better.. so when I get it, I'll tell ya 'bout it.:D

thats odd. . .when i had the bananabell in i was more uncomfortable in certain positions. . .it would pull to hard and it would kill me. . .

so ive kept the ring in and it works just fine. . .

(this coming from the desensitized vibewhore) :D :D

Originally posted by detbasshead

However be warned if it is fucked up you will lose all sensation down there permenantly so it is either a walking orgasm or nothing.

I am not willing to risk losing sensation down there permanently just for a piercing... no way... I'll stay with my hood piercing

Originally posted by detbasshead

The clit piercing from girls whom I knew had said gave them the most pleasure(actually orgasmed just walking around). However be warned if it is fucked up you will lose all sensation down there permenantly so it is either a walking orgasm or nothing.

lol, yeah i want to know if there is any truth in that walking rumor

its interesting how it didnt make a difference in some cases??

walking in the vill the other day, i got a little impulsive and almost got one

but changed my mind...

I had my hood pierced fortunatly the guy who did it, used to heavy of jewerly so i had to take it out cause it was pulling..

But otherwise i had gotten a horiz. piercing in my hood and had in a lil barbel.. WOOHOOOOOOOOOO yes it feels wonderful.. and out of all the piercings I ever got (2 tongue rings, both nipples, belly button, ears, and hood) that hurt the least.. Your hood is just tissue, you might want to bring a panty liner with you and put it in after you get the piercing, becasue it does bleed...

and yes with that lil ball resting on ur clit, woooooooooohoooooooo i plan on getting this re pierced after the summertime

Originally posted by LikmyLipz

out of all the piercings I ever got (2 tongue rings, both nipples, belly button, ears, and hood) that hurt the least.. Your hood is just tissue, you might want to bring a panty liner with you and put it in after you get the piercing, becasue it does bleed...

I agree with you on the pain part... it does not hurt one bit.

I didn't bleed:D

Originally posted by candyrollx69

I agree with you on the pain part... it does not hurt one bit.

I didn't bleed:D

Mine did, it was bearable though... definitely hurt worse than my nips... the only piercings that were more painful were my belly and two of my ear cartilege piercings.

Had a stripper friend who had her clit pierced, and yes she could get her self off if she had on tight pants, by just walking.

And she said slow soft sex was just incredible. But she ultimately took it out because she said that whenever she went at it even medium hard, it would hurt like a bitch.