Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dating

Nah - I mean it wil be easier if I were to marry a full blooded Italian but, I dont have to..... My Mom isn't presuuring me the way my father did. My other family is but, hey what are you gonna do if I fall in love with a German then so be it............

Originally posted by itzbangin

would you date someone who isnt the same race as you ?

If you thought it mght causse problems with friends or family.

Not real big problems but maybe some issues

My father is an Archie Bunker type, but that never stopped me. I have a love to the latinas and was married to one. My father adjusted pretty easily. He was more concerned with me being happy than where she came from. Now if I brought home a sista, that might be another story in itself.

yes i would date a guy of a different race, have dated other guys of different races and most likely will continue to .

and its not really an issue with my mother but my father and i have gone to war over this several times. (pretty ironic considered my parents are both white, adopted two asian daughters, but hates when i date any other race but white)

most of my friends dont have issues with it... although many do admit that they couldnt date someone from another race themselves (whether they themselves be black or white)

i think ill find it pretty hard to find someone that is

african /italian

so the race really wont matter to me- and reguardless ofwhat others might think of HER race

they would have to realize something extremely important

me dating someone is not for THEM to be happy with

its for ME to be happy with....