Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Breakfast!

Mystify

Originally posted by elementx

No No No!!! Eat before you go to the gym. Breakfast starts your metabolism for the day. And then when you go to the gym you are burning the calories you just took in. But when you are done with your exercise you are not as hungry as you would be if you didn't eat... Why starve before you work out. You will just build a bigger appetite. :D

For the last month I have eaten before and after my work out. And I have lost about 14 lbs. :)

im not a nutritionist in anyway...but ive been reading allot of different arguements on this subject...i personally dont eat till after i get back from the gym (cardio) in the morning ..i dont disagree with ur way of eating ..but for me eating after has worked ..ive lost just about 20lbs and gained allot of muscle ...its also along with a specialized diet that ive been able to do this ...but i have to agree with burning off the food u ate last night as apposed to burning new food u just put in by eating before the gym (Cardio)...this way ur body is already working to burn food....so when u put in 'new' food itll be broken down easier .........but then again everybody's diet is different..it all boils down to what works for ur body type

in any event good luck in whatever u choose

Originally posted by fineones

im not a nutritionist in anyway...but ive been reading allot of different arguements on this subject...i personally dont eat till after i get back from the gym (cardio) in the morning ..i dont disagree with ur way of eating ..but for me eating after has worked ..ive lost just about 20lbs and gained allot of muscle ...its also along with a specialized diet that ive been able to do this ...but i have to agree with burning off the food u ate last night as apposed to burning new food u just put in by eating before the gym (Cardio)...this way ur body is already working to burn food....so when u put in 'new' food itll be broken down easier .........but then again everybody's diet is different..it all boils down to what works for ur body type

in any event good luck in whatever u choose

haha see there u go again...i just read another article ..that says there is no difference if u eat or dont eat before ur cardio workout in the morning ..the calories have to come from somwhere ..so its prolly better to eat cuz u dont want them to come from ur muscle....but everybody seems to agree never do ur cardio before ur weight training ..itll lower ur glycogen level which is essential in lifting...and ur training will sufer...so ummmm ...yeh thats all i got

so it just proves once again i know nothing about this shit ...ahah

haha see there u go again...i just read another article ..that says there is no difference if u eat or dont eat before ur cardio workout in the morning ..the calories have to come from somwhere ..so its prolly better to eat cuz u dont want them to come from ur muscle....but everybody seems to agree never do ur cardio before ur weight training ..itll lower ur glycogen level which is essential in lifting...and ur training will sufer...so ummmm ...yeh thats all i got

Ummmm...are you disagreeing with yourself??? :confused:

Originally posted by browneyedqt

Ummmm...are you disagreeing with yourself??? :confused:

no no ...i mean i know whats worked for me...but im just tryin to show that it makes no difference ...like i said before what ever works for you is what counts ..so if u want to eat go ahead...i cant show u any facts that say u shouldnt...u know...all i got is oppinion on the this subject

I agree that it has to do with what works for you. Funny thing about all the Health and Fitness Mags is that they all say something different each month. One month it is one way and the next month it is the total opposite... Makes someone who does not know anything fucking nuts... This is why I have learned to work with what is good for me. I do it every year. I eat fairly normal during the winter. I usually gain about 15 to 20 lbs over the winter. And then around March I go back on my meal plan. About 6 small meals a day. High Protein, Low in Carbs and fats. I do eat some fats. But fats that are good like Nuts. I eat about 3 tbls a day. :D

Originally posted by elementx

I agree that it has to do with what works for you. Funny thing about all the Health and Fitness Mags is that they all say something different each month. One month it is one way and the next month it is the total opposite... Makes someone who does not know anything fucking nuts... This is why I have learned to work with what is good for me. I do it every year. I eat fairly normal during the winter. I usually gain about 15 to 20 lbs over the winter. And then around March I go back on my meal plan. About 6 small meals a day. High Protein, Low in Carbs and fats. I do eat some fats. But fats that are good like Nuts. I eat about 3 tbls a day. :D

yeh i tottally agree..mags are good only to see whats new and to see whos doing what u know ... i was doing the same thing now im bulking so i take in more carbs/calories (gotta love the cheat meal) and less cardio ...ill prolly do this till about may then start a cutting diet again...just enough time to get chiseled for the beach ...ahah

:D