Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Girlies Need Advice...... Dress 4 a Wedding

Ok. I am going away with the guy I am dating to a wedding in AC in a few weeks. We are going to his best friends Dad's wedding. A lot of young people will be there though like all his sons friends. It is a day wedding. Church at like 11:00 and then reception shortly afterwards at like 1:30. I have never been to a day wedding only when I was in one, my dress was already picked out. I dont not know what to wear. Can I wear the same as an evening - No right. But we are also going to be in AC so I may be able to get away with it..... WHat do you think?

Some suggestions pleas, any advice you have to offer will be greatly appreciated.................

Originally posted by nycchic24

i would still dress down from an evening/formal wedding.

i think bloomies has a solid dress dept - BCBG, Laundry by Shelli Segall(sp) are my faves

although i always seem to agonize what i am going to wear to a wedding too ..

Everyone says a sun type of dress & something colorful..........

I don't know though..............

Originally posted by nycchic24

i wouldnt say someting as casual as a sun dress though.. but yes color. (although you really cant go wrong with black ) ill see if i can find photos of what iam thinking of.

I appreciate it. I don't think a sun dress is appropriate either. I am also getting mixed emotions on black as well. I am meeting a lot of the guy I am dating and very interested in friends so i want to make an impression if you will..........

Ok, now if this was me i am verrrrrry complicated. It would not matter if it was a day wedding and you were hours away and had nowhere to go. I would still bring 2 different dresses. 1 for the day and another for the night. Keep the other dress hung up nice and neat in the car. Go the the bathroom or something and get dressed. You have to. Believe me, when you are all stylish at night in front of his friends, you will be happy you did go through the trouble.

thats what I would do.

Originally posted by angelicious

Ok, now if this was me i am verrrrrry complicated. It would not matter if it was a day wedding and you were hours away and had nowhere to go. I would still bring 2 different dresses. 1 for the day and another for the night. Keep the other dress hung up nice and neat in the car. Go the the bathroom or something and get dressed. You have to. Believe me, when you are all stylish at night in front of his friends, you will be happy you did go through the trouble.

thats what I would do.

Good Idea, I plan on dressing up to go out at night........