Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Boston Thursday

nyis4meatheads

AVALON, (617-262-2424), 15 Lansdowne St., Boston. At 10 p.m., “International Thursdays," Eurohaus, with DJ Arsit with special guest DJs Thievery Corporation.

AXIS, (617-262-2437), 13 Lansdowne St., Boston. At 7 p.m., C.K.Y., Atreyu. At 10 p.m., DJ Nailz, Tasty & Taner K spinning vocal and progressive house

COMMON GROUND, (617-783-2071), 83-87 Harvard Ave., Allston. "Love Night," 80s, all vinyl with DJ Brian

FELT, (617-338-6999), 533 Washington St., Boston. “Liquid†with DJs Chris DeSimone & Jynx.

PHOENIX LANDING, (617-576-6260), 512 Mass. Ave., Cambridge. “Elements,†drum ‘n bass with DJs Crook, and Lenore.

ROGGIE’S, (617-566-1880), 356 Chestnut Hill Ave., Brighton. Upstairs: Liam Maloney. Lounge: DJ Jonathan Theory.

SOPHIA’S, (617-351-7001), 1270 Boylston St., Boston. “Latin Night†with DJ JR Vega.

Thursday nights in Boston are always big! This one of course is no different... what a selection!?!?! I wonder if we could still get tix to see Thievery Corp.... that would be nasty. d:Rew, I'm looking in your general direction on this one. If not, Roggie's is always where da pahty's at!

Originally posted by whadupg

You made this one up didn't you :shaky:

Hey - any of you guys know what the Av key card is?

I swear this one is legit. I know, it sounds too good to be true, but we actually get DJ Brian in Boston, on a Thursday, WITH VINYL!!!!!!!!!! Party of the BMC right there!

The Avalon key card can be used to get to the pool on the third floor of avalon. Just like the elevator pass I sold to that freshman in high school.