Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Boston Friday

nyis4meatheads

AXIS, (617-262-2437), 13 Lansdowne St., Boston. At 10 p.m., "Pop" with DJ David James and special guest DJ Icey

AVALON, (617-262-2424), 15 Lansdowne St., Boston. At 6 p.m., Dropkick Murphys, Tommy & the Terrors. At 10 p.m., “Avaland†with DJs MJ and Shalako with special guest DJ Micro.

BUZZ BOSTON/EUROPA, (617-482-3939), 51 Stuart St., Boston. “The Lava Bar: Girl’s Night Out,†house and trance with DJ Melinda. :eek:

EKCO LOUNGE, (617-338-8283), 41 Essex St., Boston. Upstairs: “Runnin’,†drum ‘n’ bass with DJs Londonboy, Reazon, and Mateo with special guests. Downstairs: “2-Step,†UK Garage with Elyte, G Notorious, and Jam-2.

LA BOOM, (617-357-6800), 25 Boylston Pl., Boston. “Fashion Fridays†with DJ Roland Lopez.

MATRIX, (617-338-ROXY), 275 Tremont St., Boston. At 9 p.m., Hi-Energy house and hip hop with DJ Tasty and special guests.

McGANN’S, (617-227-4059), 197 Portland St., Boston. DJ Eric

PHOENIX LANDING, (617-576-6260), 512 Mass. Ave., Cambridge. Disco, hip-hop, and Top 40 with DJ Ren Justice.

THE PLACE, (617-523-2081), 2 Broad St., Boston. At 10 p.m., VJ Laptop.

THE POINT, (617-523-7020), 147 Hanover St., Boston. “Fluid,†house and techno, with DJ troupe Recordheadz.

RIVER GODS, (617-576-1881), 125 River St., Cambridge. “Up Beat, Down-Tempo†with DJs Al Haney and Tony Fishel.

THE ROXY, (617-338-ROXY), 279 Tremont St., Boston. At 10:30 p.m., “The Cat Club†with DJ Manolo and special guest DJs.

SUSHI ISLAND, (781-224-3479), 397 Main St., Wakefield. Lorrie Landry Duo.

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Look at how many parties we have to choose from on Friday!!! This is unreal, I don't know what to do with myself... I'm getting the shakes over here. I didn't even post all of them because there were just too many to list. I think I'm just gonna try to hit as many as possible, don't know how, but I'm gonna do it.

Sushi Island is NOT to be missed! It's better than Temptation Island!!

Maybe we could do both. Ladies night is always a good time, I know tons of people there, they love me!

VJ Laptop is NOT TO BE MISSED. He never, ever plays stateside, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity!!!!

And I can't miss Micro, he's my #1 all time superstar trancemaster. I <3 him so much

Don't even get me started on Micro you know how loyal I am to him.

Ok Ladies nite ---> VJ Laptop ----> Micro -----> then Made n' my pants in Allston for afterhours

Massivly sickkkk, so sicccck it is massive, so siimasickve(new word)

Originally posted by nycchic24

:rofl:

btw.... actually i am thinking of coming back that weekend. trying to get tix to the ncaa games at the fleet center.. does anyone have any extras? :D

You won't have any problems getting tickets - trust me - NO ONE is coming to Boston for the Fleet Center next week :party:

Originally posted by nycchic24

btw.... actually i am thinking of coming back that weekend. trying to get tix to the ncaa games at the fleet center.. does anyone have any extras? :D

OMFG!!!!! I almost forgot about all of the tourney parties that'll be happening to!?!?!?!? There's "Crash the Boards, then Crash Our Party" @ The Kells, "Dance Don't Dribble" @ Buzz, "Ballers and Ballaz" @ The X, "NC Double Gay" @ Manray (teamj5's favorite), and the list goes on and on and on.... OMFG!!!!!!

Sue, good call coming up for this. This is NOT a weekend to miss!!!!! LMAO!!!!

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

OMFG!!!!! I almost forgot about all of the tourney parties that'll be happening to!?!?!?!? There's "Crash the Boards, then Crash Our Party" @ The Kells, "Dance Don't Dribble" @ Buzz, "Ballers and Ballaz" @ The X, "NC Double Gay" @ Manray (teamj5's favorite), and the list goes on and on and on.... OMFG!!!!!!

Sue, good call coming up for this. This is NOT a weekend to miss!!!!! LMAO!!!!

i know how to pick em :laugh:;)_