Clubplanet Nightlife Community

any squirters??

FlipsSOE

ok. so my friend lends me seymore butt's classic "Squirters" a guide to making your woman squirt. and this led me to think, wow, i've never made a woman squirt. very wet - yes. orgasm - i hope. moan - think they were real. lol. but in any case, i can honestly say i have never made a girl squirt to the point, that a mess was made. now with seymore's assistance, i have picked up a few pointers towards hopefully getting women to reach this point. now i just have to find a girl to try these maneveurs on. any volunteers?? :cool:

Originally posted by FlipsSOE

ok. so my friend lends me seymore butt's classic "Squirters" a guide to making your woman squirt. and this led me to think, wow, i've never made a woman squirt. very wet - yes. orgasm - i hope. moan - think they were real. lol. but in any case, i can honestly say i have never made a girl squirt to the point, that a mess was made. now with seymore's assistance, i have picked up a few pointers towards hopefully getting women to reach this point. now i just have to find a girl to try these maneveurs on. any volunteers?? :cool:

i have a few times.... not like a guy when he cums but i have had a lot come out fast at once to a point that there was a spot. it's less of a squirt & more of a light gush.....as gross as that sounds... :confused:

:D