Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thursday night at Metro Lounge: Dedicated to my Grandpa

I ask all of you from the bottom of my heart to come to Metro Lounge this thursday as I will dedicate the night on the mic to my grandfather.

My grandfather had a stroke this past saturday after i did my 4 hours show on metromixradio.com and the news is he will never speak nor be able to walk, or use his right side of his body ever again.

My grandfather helped build some of the furniturein my studio, and was always supportive of my music, coming into the studio/basement, dancing, and always smiling.

This thursday I will dedicate the night to the bravest, strongest, more sincere man who has ever been in my life.

Grandfather: though you can not talk, i love you with all of my heart, and you are the most amazing person I am met to encounter. i promise to follow in your footsteps. I love you.

peace

justinhiggins:hat:

please come out and show some love. thanks again to everyone and the metro/merge family for almost 2 years of playing. your the best.

Originally posted by djustinh

I ask all of you from the bottom of my heart to come to Metro Lounge this thursday as I will dedicate the night on the mic to my grandfather.

My grandfather had a stroke this past saturday after i did my 4 hours show on metromixradio.com and the news is he will never speak nor be able to walk, or use his right side of his body ever again.

My grandfather helped build some of the furniturein my studio, and was always supportive of my music, coming into the studio/basement, dancing, and always smiling.

This thursday I will dedicate the night to the bravest, strongest, more sincere man who has ever been in my life.

Grandfather: though you can not talk, i love you with all of my heart, and you are the most amazing person I am met to encounter. i promise to follow in your footsteps. I love you.

peace

justinhiggins:hat:

please come out and show some love. thanks again to everyone and the metro/merge family for almost 2 years of playing. your the best.

i feel for you bro my grandpa just passed away yesterday morning i would its hard, its even harder when i see howbad my dads taking it

oh and taking requests as usual, already dug up some bombs from 97 and 98 that will say whooooah

bri, i PROMISE to play dont you want me, and underworld track that i didn't get to incorporate last time. you have my word.

kosta, the record you always ask about, im bringing it for you as always.

and thank you for all of your words. it would make him even more happy. can't wait for thurs, cause this is all for him and what he helped me stay grounded on. ;)

my grandmother never understood the concept of going out reeeal late, and coming home in the wee hours of the afternoon, but he would say "Phylis.. shadddddup let the boy be.." lolol my man... :)

Justin althought I don't know you I feel for you. As a paramedic I see many things and the effects it has on families. My grandfather died over the summer and would hang out listening to me mix. He meant alot to me, I know how you fell. All my support to you and your family in this time of need. May God bless you and your family.

Frankie Frank

Whats the name of the song you were playing for a while on Saturday at around 230. Its says something about a homeless girl. You said it was a huge track when I was listening to you on Metromix. If you remember what Im talking about play that.

:D :D :D

damn i knew someone was gonna ask for that one.

i pulled out mad goodies including:

Innocente (petey K request)

Silence (petey K request)

oompa loompa

latin headhunterz - lift me up

victor calderone - issues

peter raohofer - do it properly

razor and guido - used to hold me

rui da silva - touch me in the morning

brainbug - rain

nightmare

boots on the run

spaztik

original relentless tim rex record

yanni dub

moments

react - lets go all the way (played it last time, figure i do it again)

body

x99

the buildup

tell me

**kostas tribal bomb**

these are a few that people requested, most will get played. i think. lol :)

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Whats the name of the song you were playing for a while on Saturday at around 230. Its says something about a homeless girl. You said it was a huge track when I was listening to you on Metromix. If you remember what Im talking about play that.

:D :D :D

damn yo you let the cat out of the bag for a secret track i had in store lol, its Masi and Mello's mix of Gypsywoman.

it's edited with That Kid Chris' Come Together drum loops/track and mixed in with Gypsywoman. that was the vocal of the night tommorow. damn it lol

She's homeless...... as she stands there, singing for moneeeeeey!

yo bri, you know me and you know im never happy with sets, but this past saturday i walked away happy for once, and i didn't record it =(

i dont record the 4 hour shows on metromix.

maybe ill DAT tommorow night?

i could go that... hmmmm u da man

Originally posted by djustinh

yo bri, you know me and you know im never happy with sets, but this past saturday i walked away happy for once, and i didn't record it =(

i dont record the 4 hour shows on metromix.

maybe ill DAT tommorow night?

i could go that... hmmmm u da man

Good shit kid. Keep up the good work.