Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Just Realized Something

vicman

Originally posted by vicman

and probably 10lbs lighter from all the dancing from sunday and monday......i just CAN'T imagine how it would feel to NOT go to MIAMI for WMC lachen20.gif

what are you doing sunday & monday? I think I'm going to Maze on Sunday and definitely to the Hooj party on Monday. I'm wondering if I should get an advanced ticket to Hooj... I can't imagine its going to be too crazy...

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

what are you doing sunday & monday? I think I'm going to Maze on Sunday and definitely to the Hooj party on Monday. I'm wondering if I should get an advanced ticket to Hooj... I can't imagine its going to be too crazy...

i got my tix for HOOJ already and charged it to the credit card. dont want to have to much cash with me at any time while i'm down there or i'll spend it. sunday, i'm thinking of going to this (saw it on NB and apparently a few peopl i've asked said last years was pretty good, its also free):

Name: The Quiet Night Out

Presented by: Airtight Records

Sponsored by: Jazid

Location: Jazid - 2nd Floor Bar - 1342 Washington Ave. Miami Beach

Price: free Time: 10 PM

RSVP:

Lineup: Airtight Allstars (Sean Pollen and Ross Cale), Red Jerry, and whoever else shows up and gets drunk enough to play. If you came last year, you know what we mean.

And if you are affraid that Red Jerry will make it an all night progathon...don't worry...Ross and Sean will be rocking it with proper house music.

"PROGATHON" :laugh: :laugh:

And if you are affraid that Red Jerry will make it an all night progathon...don't worry...Ross and Sean will be rocking it with proper house music.

"PROGATHON" :laugh: :laugh:

classic! we'll see. I really want to see Steve Gerrard. I see that he's at the Long Night Out Party too though...

i sent in an RSVP but havent heard anything back yet...i dont think it'll be too crazy

classic! we'll see. I really want to see Steve Gerrard. I see that he's at the Long Night Out Party too though...

been talking to him on mercuryserver....pretty cool and he seems pumped up about the conference...never seen him before, but heard some really good mixes.

Originally posted by revaluation

i sent in an RSVP but havent heard anything back yet...i dont think it'll be too crazy

are we suppose to rsvp to that maze party on Sunday? I saw that it said RSVP but it didn't give an email address to send to and did you check out the website it has listed? That has got to be a mistake!

Name: Miami Version 1.0

Hype Generated:

Presented by: Modernism, Kindergarten

Sponsored by:

Price: TBA Time: 10pm-5am

Contact: info@kindergarten.co.uk , modernism_miami@hotmail.com

RSVP:

Lineup: Second Hand Satellites (Three and Sean Cusick), Kindergarten, Deep C and Udoh, Steve Gerrard with more TBA

are we suppose to rsvp to that maze party on Sunday? I saw that it said RSVP but it didn't give an email address to send to and did you check out the website it has listed? That has got to be a mistake!

It's also not listed on Balance's website.....I sent a message to Steve Gerrard about it so hopefully we'll hear something from him tomorrow

Guest jroo

and probably 10lbs lighter from all the dancing from sunday and monday......i just CAN'T imagine how it would feel to NOT go to MIAMI for WMC lachen20.gif

it'd feel like every other day.

i got my tix for HOOJ already and charged it to the credit card. dont want to have to much cash with me at any time while i'm down there or i'll spend it.

i hear ya. I just bought my hooj ticket. There was no will call option so I emailed Customer Service and the guy told me it will be a list at the door. Should have known but when my ticket confirmation came back it said "will be mailed on 3/13/03" That made me a little nervous!

:D

who wants to save $4? :laugh:

Dear Hooj Member,

America's rather splendid XLR8R magazine have kindly been helping us out Stateside with our WMC party promotion, and as the great day approaches (and numbers start to look ever more ominous in that Miami door-chaos kinda way) we agreed to let XLR8R offer their readers a slight discount on the door and access to a paying guest list on the night.

It would obviously be wholly iniquitous not to offer the Hooj massive equal billing: and so here it is. Please email your full names to us at onenation@hooj.com for $20 admission (before midnight) and your name on the paying list.

Also, for anyone that's down in Miami the night before (Sunday 16th) and fancies seeing us all for a drink, please note Red Jerry and Ross Cale will be playing the rather nice Jazid Bar. 1342 Washington Avenue, Miami Beach. Expect some spacy deep house, bleepy grooves and other stuff with pool tables, sofas etc, for those in need.

Tickets are now available in advance from our online shop at http://www.hooj.com for just £17.50 [about $24] each. Hope to see you there.

Cheers,

The Hooj people

Originally posted by cookiegirl

according to my handy currency converter it's actually closer to 28.

[/bored]

I bought mine today from the Hooj site and it was $24 USD because the site says £15.00 :D I don't know where they got £17.50 from.

but you can get them on groovetickets.com too - no need to convert. I just like paying in euros :rolleyes: