Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Steve Porter @ Sonar !!!!

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

LOL, I think we should point the non-WMC goers over to the Boston board...

Did you see the "promos" on the Miami board? I was cracking up! :laugh: :laugh:

its quite possibly one of the best threads i've seen on CP, the BMC :laugh: :laugh:

LOL, I think we should point the non-WMC goers over to the Boston board...

Did you see the "promos" on the Miami board? I was cracking up! :laugh: :laugh:

OMG! That's some funny shit. I've had an mathematical theory I've been working on for a while, and I think this proves it.

IQ is inversely related to distance south of the Mason Dixon Line. If it takes you a while to figure that out, you're probably from South Carolina. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by vicman

i wanna go to Boston, but whats the deal with Avalon and Axis? did they reall turn their friday nights to hip-hop?

Well this is the deal with Avalon/Axis. Before on Friday nights they would open Axis and Avalon with an ajoining door, one price gets you into both clubs. Most of the time they would book amazing talent in both places, such a Howells and JP....;) Well that's not a good example but you get my drift. But after the fire in West Warwick they decided that here in Boston they are going to crack down on all clubs. So they capped Avalon's compacity and are only letting a 3/4 of the people they allowed in before. But I think they had in the works the idea that they would now close off Axis, which is an amazing venue because of the personality of the place and the access to the DJ, I mean there where many times when DH would just reach down and start touching everyone in the crowd it was great... But what they now decided, and I don't know who's big idea it is, but they decided to change Axis to Hip-hop on Friday nights and just have Avalon open:confused: . I'm sorry but this is ridiculous, who the hell listens to hip-hop anyways...:( But Avalon is still open and booking great DJ's but I will soarly miss having both places to go into on a Friday night and listen to two top notch DJ's.

You guys should definitely come up here once Rise opens back up, yours truly is a member and you can come with me. I don't think anyone else on the Boston CP board is a member, sut I plan on changing that once the place opens again. But Porter at Rise:eek: you don't even know how many times I would go to Rise with no one there and listen and dance to Porter all night long, oh how I miss that. Picture Jessica dancing on the dance floor at Rise all alone, a scary sight if you ask me....

Originally posted by prplhz

You guys should definitely come up here once Rise opens back up, yours truly is a member and you can come with me. I don't think anyone else on the Boston CP board is a member, sut I plan on changing that once the place opens again. But Porter at Rise:eek: you don't even know how many times I would go to Rise with no one there and listen and dance to Porter all night long, oh how I miss that. Picture Jessica dancing on the dance floor at Rise all alone, a scary sight if you ask me....

whatever - you're not so scary ;)

i'm definitely coming up when it warms up! I'm so bummed that you can't go to PvD in April but its a good trade off... a cruise :D and freakin' Ibiza. Bitch ;)

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

I'd rather picture Jessica doing something else, but that's just me. :rolleyes:

BTW, hi, I'm Shady. Don't know if we've met. :D

I don't know if we have met, I was down in DC for PvD in December and I met many people that weekend, Tini just has too many friends. So excuse me if we did meet and if we didn't hello:bootysha:

Believe me shady you don't want to picture me doing anything, especially if you are about to eat lunch:laugh:

i'm definitely coming up when it warms up! I'm so bummed that you can't go to PvD in April but its a good trade off... a cruise :D and freakin' Ibiza. Bitch ;)

ooh..tiny's talking dirty :love2:

Originally posted by prplhz

I don't know if we have met, I was down in DC for PvD in December and I met many people that weekend, Tini just has too many friends. So excuse me if we did meet and if we didn't hello:bootysha:

Believe me shady you don't want to picture me doing anything, especially if you are about to eat lunch:laugh:

shady wasnt there on that friday, & he sure would be caught anywhere near glow

I am so bummed out too, because that weekend will be my first Saturday off in four months, what a way to party:( But like you said a cruise is okay too...;)

I can't wait until you come up here, we have to find out when some good DJ's are going to be here and then we will plan something really good!

And don't forget about Amsterdam and Barcelona my dear:bounce: :bootysha: