Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Aquabooty Warehouse Party This Friday!!

mrjoebudious

OK, So check It!!

This Friday we're having a private, chill, Listen to music and STUFF BAGS PARTY

What's a stuff bags party you may ask?

Simple. Aquabooty is doing 7 parties this year(all of which are very dope). We are doing bags, stuffed (this is where you fit in) with magazines, condoms, stickers and flyers for all of our events.

Help us out for 4 hours, get in 3 parties on us. Or 2 parties with one guest. That's an $80 value Yo!!

So, we are going to grab some beers, listen to some tunes and try to save some energy for Saturday night and the upcoming conference.

If you can make it out, please post so we can expect you. Thanks in advance to those that can help us out.

If you don't know where the warehouse is, its exactly 5 blocks north and one block west of Club Space (74 ne 17th St.)

Times will be 8 pm - 2am.

Joe Budious

If you're willing to let me add some flyers for my Thursday night party to the bags, I'm willing to help stuff. I was going to head out and start promoting on Friday since I just got my flyers this week, but I could probably get as much accomplished by helping you promote and adding my party to the mix. Lemme know ...

L8rz,

Toby