Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BMC vs WMC barcrawl this Saturday !!!

teamj5

BMC vs WMC barcrawl

DJs/Performers: BMC vs WMC pubcrawl battle - nyis4meatheads (Cambridge/Avalon Sundays/deeveemusic.com) & kaydup (Kenmore Square/Avalon Fridays/Golds Gym/wompwomprecordheadz.com) VS team j5 (Allston/Silhouettes Tuesdays/Kells Saturdays/Rednecks) & flavanugz (NH/Goodfellas/Timeout Thursdays/star937.com)

Where: 12pm - 2am @ all BMC sanctioned bars & pubs. Start location TBC

When: Saturday March 15

Details: Free to all BMC convention pass holders

Contact: guestlist nyis4meatheads@bmc.com , all press inquries press@bmc.com

Originally posted by teamj5

womp womppppppp

we gotta organize the barcrawl so we either end up at kells or in the alley by 9pm :laugh:

Could you see a drunk gay house dj fighting his way to the dj booth in the Big Easy telling the dj he sucks :laugh:

:laugh: This is a really good idea. I really wish you could've seen Tom at the Phoenix the night of his birthday. It's the end of the night, the lights go on, everyone's clapping, and cheering, except for Tom, who is plastered to the bar, barely able to hold himself up, shouting "Boooooo, you suck! Boooooo. I could spin better and I'm blacked out!!" louder enough so the whole bar could hear. The DJ was good too, everyone liked him... except Tom apparently.

The WMC fools are going down :pint:

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

:laugh: This is a really good idea. I really wish you could've seen Tom at the Phoenix the night of his birthday. It's the end of the night, the lights go on, everyone's clapping, and cheering, except for Tom, who is plastered to the bar, barely able to hold himself up, shouting "Boooooo, you suck! Boooooo. I could spin better and I'm blacked out!!" louder enough so the whole bar could hear. The DJ was good too, everyone liked him... except Tom apparently.

The WMC fools are going down :pint:

actually i liked the first guy, the second guy who was playing with his laptop sucked. badly.

when will djs realize now that its about VARIETY!

Originally posted by teamj5

will the bmc fags show up today ?

:pint:

I don't know, do you think they might be scared that WMC guys will win? Dying to hear what the results of this event will be. When are you leaving? Do you know when Tom is going down?

Originally posted by prplhz

I don't know, do you think they might be scared that WMC guys will win? Dying to hear what the results of this event will be. When are you leaving? Do you know when Tom is going down?

u want to know when im going down? :P

Originally posted by flavanugz

u want to know when im going down? :P

I want to know when you are going DOWN....;)

Are you guys flying down together? What time do you guys leave? I wish I was going with you guys, I could so use a vacation right now. Plus, I want to see my DC friends:(