Clubplanet Nightlife Community

American Idol

luvle02

Originally posted by magilicuti

girl with the red hair is gone

she deserved the boot...and i think simon was right, at least 5 of them should have gotten kicked off....I like Trenyce, Ruebben, Clay, & Kimberly (but she annoys be sometimes)...i hate that girl that Simon decided to keep:mad:

Originally posted by psychosweetie

she deserved the boot...and i think simon was right, at least 5 of them should have gotten kicked off....I like Trenyce, Ruebben, Clay, & Kimberly (but she annoys be sometimes)...i hate that girl that Simon decided to keep:mad:

I like those people too...along with the Marine guy...I don't like that girl shes kinda chubby, she was wearing the red outfit yesterday ....grr whats her name?!:mad:

Originally posted by Destiny

I like those people too...along with the Marine guy...I don't like that girl shes kinda chubby, she was wearing the red outfit yesterday ....grr whats her name?!:mad:

p4.jpg

Her name is Kimberley Locke..

I didnt like her either..

I wanted her to go

Not...

Vanessa Olivarez, I liked her a lot :(

p8.jpg

I like Kimberly....Ruben...Clay...the Marine Guy...Trenyce...

and I think Corey Clark has the most profitable image... but Im not feeling his "holy sh*t someone just chopped my balls off type of Voice"

:blank:

Julia Annoys me...plus she kinda scares me cuz her eyeballs bulge out when she's singing....it looks freaky...

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

I like Kimberly....Ruben...Clay...the Marine Guy...Trenyce...

and I think Corey Clark has the most profitable image... but Im not feeling his "holy sh*t someone just chopped my balls off type of Voice"

:blank:

Julia Annoys me...plus she kinda scares me cuz her eyeballs bulge out when she's singing....it looks freaky...

I agree with you 110%... OMG I told my frind about how Juias eyes bulge.. I'm glad Im not the only one that notice that

ALL these people are busted :eek: . weyes scared :worry: ...

but i don't understand why people care so much about this simon guy. i don't watch american idol, i've only seen last year's final episode and clips, but what makes him the ultimate authority on talent, and why should we give a shit about what he says, in general? people forget that whether a lot of people (though i agree, not all) deserve record contracts is a matter of opinion.