Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bad move by the Jets

Originally posted by tempkid

if they let coles go.

I know it will free up cap, but he is a money WR!!!!!!

Very bad move!!!!!

This could cost the Jets a trip to the super bowl.

I'm pissed off about this shit if it happens.

hi tempkid:)

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

Good to see you have not lost your false hopes of someday being a true warrior... and not having to wear one of those friggin t-shirts to get your maffukka status...

Who knows who would win a fight between us, hope it never comes to that because I like you kid, but god knows if it should ever come to that, I would approach it knowing I will knock you the fuck out because if I don't feel that way or ever ? myself.....BAM, Im knocked out. You always go into a fight/anything knowing you are coming off on top, your going to win, if you don't think that way your done, you lose, game over!!!!!!!! I would kill you bro, but hope it never comes down to that.

Originally posted by tempkid

if they let coles go.

I know it will free up cap, but he is a money WR!!!!!!

Very bad move!!!!!

This could cost the Jets a trip to the super bowl.

I'm pissed off about this shit if it happens.

Coles is Pennington's go to guy, they cant let him go or they are giving away any shot at a superbowl they might possibly have

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

ahhhh...... Tempkid...

you are like the little brother I never had....

Good hearin you still have the attitude I have grown to respect....

Show face sometime bro.... I miss the antics..

I think I'll show my face around for the "badass" birthday party next week at Cherri, I heard he is giving away "badass" T-shirts away for the upcoming summer!!!!!!

Originally posted by xxsplashxx

Coles is Pennington's go to guy, they cant let him go or they are giving away any shot at a superbowl they might possibly have

wow your a genius!!!!!

never knew that!!!!!

Didn't I just say that FuCfAcE?????????

yeah the pats signed harrison but will take the franchise tag off of tebucky soon, and then he'll be gone

jets messed up by low balling coles with the minimum (to receive a 1st rd comp pick). took it as an insult and went shopping around. had they offered him a market value right away, he probably would have resigned

he is not worth what the skins are paying him

this is a move the jets had to make. your going to put 35 million into a wr that had one good year so far? yea he may be good but there is no way in hell there going to be able to resign there core players.such as there qb,de and there o lineman. they have studs at this position and they need to free up cap. plus you package your 13 and your 22 pick and you got a top 5 pick.

the star ledger had the jets letting coles go...getting a 1st round pick(13th overall) as compensation...they were also said to be interested in darrell jackson from seattle...if they sign jackson, they would have to give up their own 1st round pick (22nd overall) as compensation...if that were to happen you swap coles for jackson and move up 9 spots in the draft...not too bad

i dont think coles is worth that kinda money...hes a shrimp...the jets have enough small receivers (moss, chrebet)...they need a taller receiver..i.e jackson

but then again what do i know...im a giant fan:D

Coles is my boy, I'm one of the only 2 people I've ever seen wearing the #87 (most recently at Bar A for St Patty's day Parade in Belmar), but $35 mil is too much. . . Skins overpaid like a mofo. I love Coles, but Darrell Jackson is almost as good, and would be a lot cheaper, plus the upgrade in draft picks. . . not a bad result.

Originally posted by xxsplashxx

Coles is great! But, he's not worth $38 million...

since, he's a restricted free agent the Redskins have to give us their 13th pick in the first round...so now we have the 13th and 22nd pick in the first round of the draft...that gives us a lot of options...plus, we have Ataveus Cash on the sidelines....6'3" and 235 pounds...a big wide receiver who showed flashes in last year's pre-season...Jet fans don't fret...will be fine if Coles leaves...