Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Karolina Kurkova

entheogen808

Originally posted by hotbarbiedoll

HaHa that pic Naughty posted is of Karolina Kurkova- I saw it in Vogue also I think it was 2 issues ago. They had all the models dressing up as famous people i.e Puff Daddy..And Karolina was dressed as Marlyn Manson in that pic ;)

Right on the money. :)

Originally posted by rachel1997

I hate her, she's ugly, she doesn't have any boobs, and did I say I hate her? She looks disgusting in the VS magazine and should have never been chosen to wear that millon dollar bra....

LOL, ROFL, ok I'm calm now. You've got to be fuckin kidding me here??? You just called Karolina, a VS model, and one of the top supermodels in the world, ugly AND disgusting. People don't get to a rank that high by being disgusting and ugly.

She doesn't have any boobs?? Look more closely dear, she definately does. Small boobs do NOT mean no boobs, and don't get those two confused. And big tits do not make a girl look good. Look at the vast majority of the VS girls.... they're all Karolina's size; Molly Sims is even smaller. But hey, you put a pushup on Molly and add some more padding, and by golly, she's got boobs!! Look at the picture of Karolina in the bra, and it obviously looks like she's got D's with that underwire and padding.

.... not trying to start beef, just pointing out the extremely obvious.

Originally posted by rachel1997

I hate her, she's ugly, she doesn't have any boobs, and did I say I hate her? She looks disgusting in the VS magazine and should have never been chosen to wear that millon dollar bra....

Dont diss my girl, or I shall be forced to open the gates of fury and unload a massive verbal flood upon thy ass.