Clubplanet Nightlife Community

is anybody here from jersey?

littled

you guys, i'm here from jersey for about about a year now and haven't clicked w/ anyone. go to school w/ a bunch of kids i can't deal with. looking for some people to hook up ang go party with. never have a problem meeting girls at the clubs in the city (I'm a girl too if you're wondering) but i never go out to meet people here. at the risk of sounding like an asshole....are there any girls here that i can relate to and kick it with? peace.

p.s. if you know about the city and are wondering what my scene is, i used spend time in the roxy(about 2 winters ago), cheetah, limelight, soundfactory, exit, nv, etc.

d, I just left you a PM, I will talk with you soon, I will probably be staying at the White Law? I think that is the name of the hotel, on 8th and the beach I think- I have mad connections in Miami, we will have a great time, Even though I have a ton of work to do in the 48 hours I will be there- I will let you know if I will be booked anywhere- I should know by the end of the week or early next week at the latest.

yo littled im from jersey too and ive got a house in florida...ive been workin at city clubs for three years now and whenever i go down to florida im always lookin for some kool newj's to kick it with so if u dont mind chillin with male clubber email me Afdieselrl@aol.com

hope to hear from ya wink.gif

Archived