Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn EVERYBODY:

lol this guy we call stinkypants is in my office and he just farted outloud. i mean it is a huge room so its not like i smelled it but i heard it loud and clear. what is this guy thinking? i mean doesnt he care that i am sitting right here?!?!?! i am shocked at some peoples lack of consideration. i am like turning red trying not to bust out laughing though.

Originally posted by somebitch

lol this guy we call stinkypants is in my office and he just farted outloud. i mean it is a huge room so its not like i smelled it but i heard it loud and clear. what is this guy thinking? i mean doesnt he care that i am sitting right here?!?!?! i am shocked at some peoples lack of consideration. i am like turning red trying not to bust out laughing though.

We have a woman here who is about 123 years old, she burps outload and farts to no end. She will get up and walk around and farts follows her - I hate it, I have to walk past her to the confrance room with clients and it never fails she lets not one, not two like a whole slough of them, its so bad............

I feel your pain

Originally posted by perns2002

We have a woman here who is about 123 years old, she burps outload and farts to no end. She will get up and walk around and farts follows her - I hate it, I have to walk past her to the confrance room with clients and it never fails she lets not one, not two like a whole slough of them, its so bad............

I feel your pain

I bet she has streaks in her bloomers too.