Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Axe?

fineones

i jus picked up some AXE body spray....i think i got the apolo sented one...smells pretty good..so far so good with the sweat...haha..

anybody else pick it up?

are you still rocking it?

anything?

i got it pretty much for the gym and my quick 'irish shower'

Originally posted by fineones

i jus picked up some AXE body spray....i think i got the apolo sented one...smells pretty good..so far so good with the sweat...haha..

anybody else pick it up?

are you still rocking it?

anything?

i have kilo and tsunami. tsunami smells real good. i only use it on the weekends when i dont feel like wearing cologne. i find that after a heavy, sweaty workout, i have a wierd smell. its only a deoderant without an antipersperant so i guess that's why.

...do you mean before or after you start working out?...i cant stand when i'm running on the track and i get a big inhale of some girl or guy's cologna/perfumination...it fucks me up...not that i rather smell stank...but when you leave a machine...no need to leave anything behind....

Originally posted by phatman

...do you mean before or after you start working out?...i cant stand when i'm running on the track and i get a big inhale of some girl or guy's cologna/perfumination...it fucks me up...not that i rather smell stank...but when you leave a machine...no need to leave anything behind....

no no ..i deffinetly mean for like after the gym and what not...i cant stand when im running and sombodys scent fills up the joint...

no no ..i deffinetly mean for like after the gym and what not...i cant stand when im running and sombodys scent fills up the joint...

...ok...just checking...to me it's like girls wearing make-up and doing their hair before hitting the gym...are you going to sweat or to hook-up?...

anyways

...i think after reading this i am going to buy some of this ish....i pondered it the last time justin (echostar) posted on it...now i'm convinced to give it a go...

...ok...just checking...to me it's like girls wearing make-up and doing their hair before hitting the gym...are you going to sweat or to hook-up?...

anyways

...i think after reading this i am going to buy some of this ish....i pondered it the last time justin (echostar) posted on it...now i'm convinced to give it a go...

yeh i dont see the point in it either ..but dont mind looking at it when im there..haha

so far so good...pick it up ...tell em' fineones sent yah

oh gosh.. there's a guy at my gym who always smells TERRIBLE. the thing is, i've seen his "warmup" for lifting and all he does is walk slowly on the treadmill for a little bit. but he SWEATS like mad and seriously smells like he hasn't showered for ages. this guy is HUGE and ripped (his legs are skinny though, tsk tsk) and maybe he sweats easily because his metabolism is racing...

so, either he's on some crazy diet or he doesn't bathe frequently or he's just really really really unlucky and smells like that naturally. he'd benefit from some spray. :l

anyways

same here... hear lots of good reviews on this ish... going to go buy it this weekend...

Originally posted by naughtybabe

Never smelled it but if is anything like the Italian version everyguy should go out and buy one... They smell so good, they are chick repelent!

huh ?

repelent....doesnt mean pushes away?

buy it...itll make the girls run /////FROM YOU!!

i had to go out and get some!! :D

I just purchased appolo about 2 minutes ago, some of the others (tsunami mainly) smelled good, but not as good as appolo. one of them... i think it was called pluto, smelled like crap , it had that soap smell (like drakkar noir, i hate that stuff).

Anyways, AMAZING BANG FOR YOUR BUCK!!!

the main reason to get it is 'cause tall, euro-looking, busty-types'll be all over you in elevators :rolleyes: .

i did some basic research, and i found out that its Unilever who manufactures this product... when i get into the office on monday i am going to do some extensive research on this co. and see if this might be a good $$$ making opp... thanks for the heads up...

...i saw one of their commercials for it last night...it was pretty funny...guy was sitting by a tree as a cop car was passing by...he sprays it on himself and the car immediately pulls over and its two women cops...the one throws him against the hood as if to cuff him and is sniffing him mad..cute...