Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Euro Lounge Review...........

I was in the area last night, Lyndhurst whatever. Go to Euro Lounge for the first time.......

Carl you made the best move leaving there...............

The cocksucker Door Guy on a power trip..... Giving Bobby Digital a hard time about a Kangol.... Digital was ready to knock the fucker out I had to clam him down.....

I will never step foot in that place again.... I hope Euro goes out of FUCKING business............ '

I hope the owner is reading this post because with that shitty attitude your DOOR GUY has that place is going nowhere

If you are trying to build a party treat people with RESPECT

:idea:

I heard the DOOR GUY was giving Richie Santana a problem... I hope someone hangs him by his LIP RING

:eek: :eek:

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What up Badass...Nice seeing you last night ! That guy at the door.....Holy Shit....I thought that he was just like that for the first night !Whatta dick .....Ya know he like that at every other place he works at too. :rolleyes:

last night was very dissapointing......carl, yanni, and the bus did everything they could to make that place work.....it appears management would rather look good and lose money than do what it takes to make it sucessful......as far as last night, the crowd was pretty weak, but the bus had me in tears at story time in the vip room.......so i was at least entertained.....and justin did his thing.......fawk it.....bring on summer already damn it......enuff of this dressing up bullshit!!!!!......ladies break open the open back shirts, tube tops, and get nekked!!!! :D

Originally posted by dondiezel26

last night was very dissapointing......carl, yanni, and the bus did everything they could to make that place work.....it appears management would rather look good and lose money than do what it takes to make it sucessful......as far as last night, the crowd was pretty weak, but the bus had me in tears at story time in the vip room.......so i was at least entertained.....and justin did his thing.......fawk it.....bring on summer already damn it......enuff of this dressing up bullshit!!!!!......ladies break open the open back shirts, tube tops, and get nekked!!!! :D

you guys did a grwat job but when you work with a DICK staff like that..... there is not much you can do... fuck them in a couple weeks they will be sorry for how he treats people... Good luck to Euro

Guest hotshit

Thats weird the door guy was nice to me and my friend, giving us details on everything. I can't believe how weak the crowd was in there, a lot of guys too. The place is really nice but maybe that was just a bad night i guess. At the end of the night I was dancing with my chick friend with like 5 other people on the dance floor, Richie was spinnig so I couldn't just stand there like everyone else. If they dimmed the lights more and forced everyone to dance the place would be good. I knew what everone looked like I would introduce myself, oh well whattayagonnado.

Originally posted by djprime

the DOOR guy is ur first Encounter into a club......u get a bad vibe from him...why would u want to have fun- pay for drinks--your so pissed you just want to leave.....The door guy problem will change trust that...

it's either him or me and my guy that promotes with me bottom line......

I know that they'll choose the door guy though cause he's a friend of the owner......

their loss