Clubplanet Nightlife Community

It's almost Badass's Birthday !!!

Originally posted by crackaa55cece

billy, happy birthday...........

i'll stop by Cherri March 29th, since i'll be in SoBe for your B-day, and buy you a shot or something like that :D

Thanks Chris... I am getting retarded this weekend.....

Now I can drag my friends to Factory because I went to Roxy when Carl Cox was there for Bobby's B-day

Maria (Solargirl) - Tell Courtney I said whats up and we all have to get together.... I would love to go to South Beach but this week I have appointments for work Weds & Thurs so I couldnt even go if I wanted to because I have my party this Sat... so I am beat.com.... I will be here in North Jersey...... like an asshole kicking myself in the head for not going this year... Thats ok theres always next year

Originally posted by badassmafuka

I will be here in North Jersey...... like an asshole kicking myself in the head for not going this year... Thats ok theres always next year

...while you're at it....swing by and give me a quick punt as well...lol......the last of my crew leaves for sobe tomorrow......looks like the tanning salon for me!:D

Originally posted by misk

...while you're at it....swing by and give me a quick punt as well...lol......the last of my crew leaves for sobe tomorrow......looks like the tanning salon for me!:D

Hey there!! How the F are ya? I'll be sitting at home by my lonesome staring at the door knob while everyone's in sobe. :(

Maybe I'll ge a brown magic marker and color my face? :idea:

Originally posted by piro8

Hey there!! How the F are ya? I'll be sitting at home by my lonesome staring at the door knob while everyone's in sobe. :(

Maybe I'll ge a brown magic marker and color my face? :idea:

...come to joey's tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...........make sure u use a little red too when coloring.....u wanna look natural.....give those cheeks a sunkisse look....and dont forget to make ur ass BRIGHT RED....since u do sunbathe in a thong...