Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mar 14: only pre-solds admitted into SF?

Did anyone else go to SF on Friday, to find out there that only advanced ticket holders were being admitted?

For those who did buy tickets (either for this night, or making up for the previous week), how packed was it inside?

I got there at around 12:15 am, but then the bouncer said it was "pre-solds only". I saw other people similarly get turned away. There was hardly any line!

It probably is quite hard to anticipate in advance how many people will actually show up on a given night, but...

If it was posted somewhere that only people with pre-solds were being allowed in, then where was it? I also didn't see much info about how to buy tickets online.

So everyone who got in to the club made the trip to Satellite beforehand?

Someone did post a link for buying tickets, and though I didn't check it until after coming back, the only ticket shown for sale was for the March 7 event

I had also signed up for the CP guestlist, and mentioned being on the list but they didn't honor it. The email about the event had a link for just the list, not for buying tickets. What's the point of having the list for this event?

:confused:

:eek:

that sucks, man! i know you live in nyc but it's bullshit that you went all the way there and got turned away. Maybe CP or SF will somehow comp you for another night. they SHOULD. i'm so sorry...it' not fair. you ought to post this on fergie's site too. get something out of it. :(