Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"Compulsive Shoppers Anonymous"-well, almost =)

What kind of Shopper are you?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of Shopper are you?

• I am "___ "and I am a compulsive shopper
    • Shop occasionally, but not constantly
    • shop if I Need to, as in for an occasion or vacation
    • Shopping?? whats that?

i am the worst. i basically use shopping as a thing to do every weekend and quite often during the week too. i never come home without bags. when i dont feel like buying clothes or cant find any i like i will go into the houseware section and buy BS like sheets lol. talk about pathetic :rolleyes:

Originally posted by somebitch

i am the worst. i basically use shopping as a thing to do every weekend and quite often during the week too. i never come home without bags. when i dont feel like buying clothes or cant find any i like i will go into the houseware section and buy BS like sheets lol. talk about pathetic :rolleyes:

lol that's like me. If I don't find anything for me, I'll go buy like a funky picture frame or something :hat:

I love to shop.. Everytime I go shopping I come home with no cash, but lots of great new stuff. I have tried to cut down but I cant and the only solution I have is to give my boyfrend my wallet.

I dont know if I'm the ony one but everytime I go into a store I need to buy something or else Im not happy. Are any of you this bad? I spend allllllllllllllllllll my money on clothing.... I have so much clothes that I could go months without having to do the laundry or wear the same outfit.

the say a couple of signs showing that you are a complusive shopper is:

when you hide your bags from others, like your parents or loved ones.

when you do buy you feel guilty

whey you dont like anything you see but feel like you still need to buy something just for the sake of it

and I am guilty of these qualities.

I buy and then when I go home i make sure no one is there and run up the stairs.

Originally posted by angelicious

whey you dont like anything you see but feel like you still need to buy something just for the sake of it

I buy and then when I go home i make sure no one is there and run up the stairs.

HaHa very true, I like the way you put that! :aright:

Originally posted by angelicious

hahah.. yup i do all of these too.. or i'll lie about how much i spent on everything.. i mean i do find some crazy sales.. but my big problem is sometimes i find myself buying stuff only b/c its on sale!