Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Shadow Lounge Board

arrakis

Well, I happen to disagree - I think a message board is a good forum for discussing electronic music... I'll be the first to admit that I've learned a lot from this particular web site. It's just that many people that post here actually know very little about electronic music, and thus the drama. What fun would this forum be if everyone simply said everyday how much they love George A?! cwm44.gif

[This message has been edited by arrakis (edited 09-30-2000).]

[This message has been edited by arrakis (edited 09-30-2000).]

Everyone does have his or her own opinions about music; however, that is no reason to try to stop other people from enjoying what they personally like and enjoy dancing to. If someone can feel the energy, sensitivity, and engulfment in one type of music, then let it happen. The world would be a horrible place without the enjoyment of music. cwm38.gif

I gotta agree with Arrakis on this one.....

this is after all a public forum for discussion on music and Miami related events.... it's when people take other people's opinions comments personally or to heart, that the list turns into drama and takes a turn for the worse.....

We can sit here all day and debate who is a better DJ till we are blue in the face, but come end of day, we are still going to have our opinions... Just come to accept other people's views and move on folks....

We're not here to change other people's minds.... this list offers a chance for your voice to be heard and shared with other people. And all the many opinions we have are what makes us so diverse...

k, im off my soapbox now....

cwm4.gif

True, I am a preme to the scene. When I heard my first taste of the music it was trance. I was hooked, especailly to Acosta. But to tell you the truth, to enjoy the art of the music, you must enjoy listen to all aspects of techno, be it is trance, house, jungle or even break-beats. This scene was created for the love of the music... but I can't deny a change of pace once in a while is always good. I always like a good selection of music. Keeps me going all night long!

cwm29.gif

Archived