Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Gisele Bundchen =)~***

hotbarbiedoll

Originally posted by linabina

yea i love her.. shes got a sick body:drool:

4a.jpg

Gisele is attractive and has a HOT body, yet her upper bpdy is extremely unappealing in that pic. I know she has curves and everything, but I don't see shit in this pick. Not very flattering I must say.

Originally posted by hotbarbiedoll

I dont think she looks terrible in that pic-thats overreacting.. But I dont think any of these pictures really do her justice...My friend met her & took a few pictures w/ her &she had no makeup on & was in a t-shirt & jeans & was still absolutely gorgeous!! :drool:

Opinions vary.

Considering the fact that she gets payed millions, she better look alot better than that, and I really can straight out say she looks terrible b/c she really does. When getting payed millions to pose around half naked, she better look slammin' in every pic.

Originally posted by ellinita

Opinions vary.

ok, she is pretty, and has a hot body. but there is something about her. like a man jaw or something, it's prolly just my view on her.

i definately take that adrianna girl in victoria's over her

Originally posted by drmoxx

ok, she is pretty, and has a hot body. but there is something about her. like a man jaw or something, it's prolly just my view on her.

i definately take that adrianna girl in victoria's over her

Agreed 100% While Gisele is hot, Adrianna is better. Blue eyes and black hair and just everything. wow..... she look incredible in the new Angels in Venice commercial..... :drool:

LOL ellinita u crack me up. i agree witih ellinita, i think she is pretty but something about her face is off. she has a beautiful body though.

drmoxx: i dont think she has a man jaw, it is something else that i cant name.

im not a hater, im just stating my opinion!!! :D

SHe is unique & beautiful. her features are a bit strong, but I lke her look. The newer VS model, with the dark hair, light eyes & full lips is going to be an UBERmodel before too long..she's the first one posted in the thong thread. They're my favorite VS models