Maze Tonite!!!

eaglebonesobe

"NV" at Maze

Presented by: Ivano Bellini, Gay Joy and the Eaglebone Family

Price: $10.00

Time: 9:00 p.m. - 5:00 a.m.

RSVP: 305.244.1847

Lineup:

MAIN ROOM: Ivano Bellini, Matt Martinez, George Morel and special guest Ken Jordan of Crystal Method

UPSTAIRS ROOM: Stryke, Armando Suarez and Keoki and special guest TBA.

Notes: Free entry with printed email before 11:00 p.m. and discount for WMC badge holders.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by guyman1966

So, Koky, Steff, Abby and I are in the Main Room waiting for Stryke to go on. All of a sudden a Blondie remix is on and low and behold... it is Captin Cheeseallini.

Thank god Abby found Stryke upstairs. I was ready to leave.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

maze is clueless...

Originally posted by guyman1966

So, Koky, Steff, Abby and I are in the Main Room waiting for Stryke to go on. All of a sudden a Blondie remix is on and low and behold... it is Captin Cheeseallini.

Thank god Abby found Stryke upstairs. I was ready to leave.

Ok, so I decide to give Ivano another chance to redeem himself, well only since we couldn't figure out how to get into the damn room upstairs...Abby you def saved the night :D

Anyway I dont know who was on b4 Ivano but he was great, good tracks, good mixing, ANYONE KNOW WHO WAS THE GUY ON TIL IVANO KILLED THE PLACE?????

Once Cheesehead played that Blondie track it was all over (sorry koky but it was horrible, I know how you love your Blondie :laugh:)

Stryke was awesome as usual but the place was empty and they shut him down at around 2:15, just cut him right off and asked us to leave...had a good time inspite of it, good to meet sean (aka meng) and to see tony (where are my pics??) and guymans old ass on the beach ;) ;)

Originally posted by steffy27

Stryke was awesome as usual but the place was empty and they shut him down at around 2:15, just cut him right off and asked us to leave...

I guess I'm glad I didn't stay late. I was out of there before 2:00 because i had to work today. stryke = excellent

Originally posted by steffy27

Ok, so I decide to give Ivano another chance to redeem himself, well only since we couldn't figure out how to get into the damn room upstairs...Abby you def saved the night :D

Anyway I dont know who was on b4 Ivano but he was great, good tracks, good mixing, ANYONE KNOW WHO WAS THE GUY ON TIL IVANO KILLED THE PLACE?????

matt martinez

Man... i felt like po0p that everyone left. they were trying to move everyone downstairs.... they ended up letting greg play the main room after all.. all you guys missed it : \ my god.. that system sounded like home.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by stryke303

thanks to all who made it out last nite. it was great playing upstairs. but, it was AWESOME playing on the funktion one downstairs. i feel like that system was made for me to play on ;) armando rocked it wicked!!!!! guyman, good meeting you.

hey greg, i could really use a styrke remix of:dj tiesto - Suburban Train (Cosmic Gate Remix)

let me know when you finish it:D