Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN: brickhouse RAVERS

raver.jpg

hey brickhouse, I love your signature pic :laugh::laugh: ----looks like my ex-boyfriend. :D

You know what's ironic? Is that it's fucked up that ravers get such a depiction while concert-goers smoke a j and get fucked up all the f-time and it's not touched on.

But you know another thing I have to add, is that--yeeeeeeea--people USE to wear gas masks at underground parties. ....and despite the disagreement from a certain someone, dirty pants worned down on the bottom WERE cool b/c it showed that you danced hard in them. ..come on!! everyone's clothes would turn black b/c everyone TORE the dancefloor apart...." 'kickin' the dirt "

Rave Kitsch has always been quite a bit more colorful and entertaining that your standard issue concert goer.. I have a feeling that all the uproar is just because lawmakers seem to have a special hatred for day-gloâ„¢ colors.. I agree about the unfair bias wholeheartedly..I've seen just as much sheeot going around at concerts as in clubs and parties...

I kinda miss the gasmask days from time to time tho..

Originally posted by phuturephunk

I have a feeling that all the uproar is just because lawmakers seem to have a special hatred for day-gloâ„¢ colors..

LOL--I don't know whether to laugh or to seriously agree.

You know what it is? These fucked-up law enforcers have watched too many Footloose re-runs..

I kinda miss the gasmask days from time to time tho..

:paint: :balloon:

Originally posted by davidstone

I don't know about you, but If I want to see iridescent colors I'll either swallow a sheet of acid or clean my niece's diaper shit. Leave the gas masks and hand-grenades at home man. Stop brigning missile-shell lunch boxes to work - we know your friends at the library think its cool but just chill. Just chill.

There are a couple of billion other dicks on the planet, why don't you try to go ride one of the other ones?

Originally posted by DANCEdeep

raver.jpg

You know what's ironic? Is that it's fucked up that ravers get such a depiction while concert-goers smoke a j and get fucked up all the f-time and it's not touched on.

That was kind of my point there. I was doing some research for my paper and came across a DEA website about club drug strategy, and this was the picture on it to show what a raver was. Because that's evidently what they all look like....

ivehadit this link: http://www.i-mockery.com/antirave/idiots.asp was too much!!!!! Really funny but kind of pissed me off...the author obviously is a biased mf who prob doesn't even know what they're talking about.

yo, brickhouse I CANNNNNNNNNNN't believe an a-c-t-u-a-l DEA website used this picture raver.jpg to "show" what a raver is...OMG :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: !! Give me a break, I can just imagine it now..a bunch of pigs playing it undercover and searching the crowds for kids w/gas masks :rolleyes: