Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roll CAll Umek & Valentino @ Arc 3.22.03

Originally posted by Xpander

The good kind. *thumbs up*

Anyways...wish I could make it, but doesn't look like I can. Those of you who can go...enjoy, this is a great line-up.

I'm sorry to ask you to go beyond this description, but what kind? Like Christian Smith or Sven Vath, or Jeff Mills?

Gracias

Originally posted by bassboy

I'm sorry to ask you to go beyond this description, but what kind? Like Christian Smith or Sven Vath, or Jeff Mills?

Gracias

lol, I wasn't in the mood to go into details, but since you asked. :laugh:

I can't speak for Nasty...never heard him play. But, Oliver Ho Plays the banging stuff, played his shares of acid riffs and what not when I saw him. Umek is the same, but he extends a lot into the funkier territory. Neither plays the uber-annoying earbleed shit, so if you dig that stuff, they might not be for you. You'll hear them extend into the same areas as Smith, Vath, and to a lesser extent, Mills.

Sorry if I'm not being helpful, but it's kind of hard to translate musical distinctions into words sometimes. I rather be a little vague than to front and spew bullshit that I'm not really positive about. Chance are though, the music will be fucking awesome, so go if you have the chance.

Originally posted by eckobarbie

im there!!!

But I have a question....what time is a good time to go? I ususally don't go to danny's party until 3 am, but since this is a saturday and a specialty party or whatever you call it, should we arrive sooner??

:)

Yeah, I'd get there earlier..I don't think its gonna be a crowd issue, more theres going to be more DJ's so you probably don't want to miss some of the action...

lol, I wasn't in the mood to go into details, but since you asked. :laugh:

I can't speak for Nasty...never heard him play. But, Oliver Ho Plays the banging stuff, played his shares of acid riffs and what not when I saw him. Umek is the same, but he extends a lot into the funkier territory. Neither plays the uber-annoying earbleed shit, so if you dig that stuff, they might not be for you. You'll hear them extend into the same areas as Smith, Vath, and to a lesser extent, Mills.

Sorry if I'm not being helpful, but it's kind of hard to translate musical distinctions into words sometimes. I rather be a little vague than to front and spew bullshit that I'm not really positive about. Chance are though, the music will be fucking awesome, so go if you have the chance.

Hey, thanks so much. Sounds tight, I will try to get there.

Anyways...wish I could make it, but doesn't look like I can. Those of you who can go...enjoy, this is a great line-up.

WHAAAAATTTT???? UNACCEPTABLE!!!!

you're going if I have to drag you by your toes. If I'm going in the middle of Midterms, you're going! We'll discuss this later.

Ahem.

yeah, I'll be there

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: