Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dead cat removal....

Dont animals just decompose eventually?

Or you can do what i did once. . . I found a dead possum in the middle of the road. And it was fresh too, wasnt even riggamortis yet. Then I found a car backed into its parking spot in the parking lot. By some chance of fate there was a Meat Is Murder sticker on the back of the car. So i took a lenght of rope tied it from the bumper to the possum, and hid it under the car.

I was shittin a brick when i saw the possum with rope still around it half a mile away. I could just imagine what the people on the street thought as they saw a car driving by dragging a dead possum behind it a la National Lampoons.

Originally posted by dmtgod

Dont animals just decompose eventually?

Or you can do what i did once. . . I found a dead possum in the middle of the road. And it was fresh too, wasnt even riggamortis yet. Then I found a car backed into its parking spot in the parking lot. By some chance of fate there was a Meat Is Murder sticker on the back of the car. So i took a lenght of rope tied it from the bumper to the possum, and hid it under the car.

I was shittin a brick when i saw the possum with rope still around it half a mile away. I could just imagine what the people on the street thought as they saw a car driving by dragging a dead possum behind it a la National Lampoons.

Get a helmet for this mongloid....

Originally posted by cintron

pick it up?

dude call up a chinese restaurant, or better yet, throw it in a bag with some spices and chuck it in the freezer. definitely a treat to keep for when guests arrive

Eh I don't like cats much but that is just soo wrong:laugh: :laugh:

sorry about your kitty :(