Clubplanet Nightlife Community

But seriously... we could use a meet-up

tastyt

Not necessarily Shaggy IV... that would be cool, but it takes too much time to plan...

Something this Saturday maybe, hit up a few bars or something... anything... come, be a part of the Ms. Tasty entertainment crew...

Grab some cheescake, whatever...

Any takers???

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by fierydesire

I'm down for saturday, what about the village or park avenue?

I'm partial to the village, but whatever, it's all good... How about somewhere in the East Vill (nice and close to BK)??? You probably have a better idea than I do - just nowhere snooty or expensive- I'm drinking for two now, you know, and my other half is one thirsty bastid...

Originally posted by phatman

...yes yes...i like the east village...even though the last time i went there i was on a date with my future wife now divorcee...

Yeah, I love the East Vill... there's a nice place called Solas on 9th St. btwn 2nd and 3rd... in case there are any young kittens who want to make an appearance, I'm pretty sure Richie knows one of the door guys, who wouldn't card...

Originally posted by tastyt

I'm partial to the village, but whatever, it's all good... How about somewhere in the East Vill (nice and close to BK)??? You probably have a better idea than I do - just nowhere snooty or expensive- I'm drinking for two now, you know, and my other half is one thirsty bastid...

East Vill is purfect, we can try Solas, what about Alphabet Lounge; Von; Sapphire Lounge; Mercury Bar; The Edge: Prices $3.50-$4.25 bottled beer; $4.75 draft; $4.25 well drinks; Sweet & Vicious: Price: $3-4.50 bottled beer; $4.50 draft; $4 well drinks; 24/8 Lounge

here are soem choices I have never been to any of em cept alphabet lounge which is cool

Pete your ass betta come up its been forever :tongue:

Sounds good Z... sometime btwn now and then we'll pick a bar to meet at...

Now we'll see if anyone actually shows up, I'd say that us and Phattie are probably the only likely candidates... oy vey... :rolleyes:

Hey, come to think of it... we could always check out that bar on Houston again... you me and Phats had a good time there before... maybe that old dude with tourettes will be back... :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by tastyt

Sounds good Z... sometime btwn now and then we'll pick a bar to meet at...

Now we'll see if anyone actually shows up, I'd say that us and Phattie are probably the only likely candidates... oy vey... :rolleyes:

Hey, come to think of it... we could always check out that bar on Houston again... you me and Phats had a good time there before... maybe that old dude with tourettes will be back... :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: LMAO, that guy was scary.

well it will be fun u, I and phattie, Ya know everyone is in Miami anyways :rolleyes: But more people shall follow . . .

As for pete probably not, ya know him, fucken drama queen waa waa :tongue:

What about Apples, TONY where are ya :( Come out and play flying wonton;)