Clubplanet Nightlife Community

halloween party

a-ron

Here is a halloween party you might be intersted in. DJ Garfield will be spinning on the main 2 decks of the. (he spins saturdays at Stero in Ft lauderdale and Space in Miami)

DEC'ADANCE the 1st party sails on october 29th...be there

I have booked the yacht We will be leaving Lauderdale between 5pm and 5-30pm (so we can be sailing ready for the sunset)

All alcohol will be free all night(not just the cheap well shit either),the sushi bar will be free all night and the buffet will be free all night.

the yacht has 3 decks..I will be spinning on the 2 main decks with either Kh-azz or Jonathan Cowan and the top deck will be more chilled out with free champagne all night.

We will be giving prizes for the best costumes (one prize is a whole weekend partying with me and my gang at all my gigs that weekend)

the cruise will be filmed for a documentary on clubland that will be on HBO early next year a bit like the real world but all about us club animals,so we may make ya famous as well

and all this as I mentioned in my last e-mail will be $50 ,sounds a lot but remember EVERYTHING is included even the after party at Stereo for you lot that like to go all night (the boat returns at 1am for those that have work the next day)

Anyway I won't drag on but if you want more info call our hotline on (954)540-4351 and if you want to book your tickets straight away you can call our credit card line straight away on (954)565-2434.

If you need more info please feel free to e-mail me back on this address

.................. djgarfield@hotmail.com ...............

Many thanks and get your costume out

Garf

[This message has been edited by a-ron (edited 10-10-2000).]

Archived