Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sound Factory Closed Again...!!!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by jerrycxtacy

Possibly for good this time!!!

Supposivly because of the past friday party.. a bunch of kids got arested and now there in court once again!! anyways i guess we'll ahve to see...

I'm hoping this is fact, not fiction.

Factory must go!

I think its rather gay that you homo's with no willpower wish the place closed just so you have an excuse to keep you from going...

That's like a fat girl cheering when they close down a local Dunkin Donuts or Krispy Kream Shop....

FACTORY DOESNT MAKE YOU DO THE DRUGS YOU MORON'S!!!

HAVE SOME FUCKING WILL POWER!!!!!

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

I think its rather gay that you homo's with no willpower wish the place closed just so you have an excuse to keep you from going...

That's like a fat girl cheering when they close down a local Dunkin Donuts or Krispy Kream Shop....

Ha ha - I guess.................

I was talking to a security guard on Sunday & she said they made 6 arrests earlier that day/night. She said the undercovers know who the main dealers are & are still buying from them, as far as it being shut down again, I hope not.

Originally posted by badassmafuka

Great right when I wanted to go this weekend for my B-day :(

don't waste your time. the place sucks now.

i was there (this is sad) almost every weekend during the summer. the place is completely different. i walked upstairs to check my coat this past sat and Paris was spinning "California Love" but Dr. Dre.

its not what it used to be in every sense. security, music, people, apples. :mad:

Originally posted by yannidub

apples. :mad:

...the fruit was a lovely touch!....

...yea....couldn't care less...let it die........i mean....it has been proven over and over that the old days will never return....even when the old crowd comes out for nights like classics....they are ruined by silly little crack babies who have no concern but finding their next pill and proclaiming how this is the best pill ever! blah blah! lol........what the fuck am i talking about now.......factory::give me old school or give me death......looks like it's gonna be death kiddies!

Originally posted by liqidtouch

the bus has a good point

but i just want to see it shut

because its not doing anything to aid the drug problem positivly

if making it "GO" is too harsh then what about getting some REAL support in the place?

OK i hate the Factory but to say you want it closed because its not helping the "Drug" Problem please ...get a dose of reality in your life. I could go to the Grand Concourse and score more drugs than they ever had in the Factory . The reason why it gets more notoriety is because it being used by "white middle class kids" the Majority in this country. Drugs will always be part of Society they are Part of Society if we wanted drugs stopped we would do way more than to shut down an After hours club so its just Hipocrisy in the highest form you my friend just buy into the propaganda ....thats whats saddest of all. Do you really believe there is a war on Drugs .....??? Come on...

I am white and conservative but sometimes you have to look beyond what you see and look at the big picture ..

Originally posted by misk

...the fruit was a lovely touch!....

...yea....couldn't care less...let it die........i mean....it has been proven over and over that the old days will never return....even when the old crowd comes out for nights like classics....they are ruined by silly little crack babies who have no concern but finding their next pill and proclaiming how this is the best pill ever! blah blah! lol........what the fuck am i talking about now.......factory::give me old school or give me death......looks like it's gonna be death kiddies!

thats a poor attitude too...its like ok you used it and now you dont so its ok to close I was there in 98 when it was awesome and yeah its young now because you and i have gotten older but you know what ...there were crackheads there then too just as bad it just has evolved to something you arent into or not about or not liking ... that doesnt mean its wrong or that it means less to the people who are going through what you went through when it was your time .... Its not your time to enjoy the place anymore nor is it mine but ..............it is someone elses

Originally posted by mrhapppi

thats a poor attitude too...its like ok you used it and now you dont so its ok to close I was there in 98 when it was awesome and yeah its young now because you and i have gotten older but you know what ...there were crackheads there then too just as bad it just has evolved to something you arent into or not about or not liking ... that doesnt mean its wrong or that it means less to the people who are going through what you went through when it was your time .... Its not your time to enjoy the place anymore nor is it mine but ..............it is someone elses

...lol....calm down there reverand!............i'm not as old as u may think....just fortunate enough to have known a place when it was actually good....:D

:clap:

I went this past sunday and i thought it was awful, and i have zero intention of going back anytime soon....but plenty of people enjoy going still....good for them, let them go and enjoy themselves...

id rather have the option to go to 100 clubs i didnt like rather than be limited to 10....

BG

Originally posted by mrhapppi

OK i hate the Factory but to say you want it closed because its not helping the "Drug" Problem please ...get a dose of reality in your life. I could go to the Grand Concourse and score more drugs than they ever had in the Factory . The reason why it gets more notoriety is because it being used by "white middle class kids" the Majority in this country. Drugs will always be part of Society they are Part of Society if we wanted drugs stopped we would do way more than to shut down an After hours club so its just Hipocrisy in the highest form you my friend just buy into the propaganda ....thats whats saddest of all. Do you really believe there is a war on Drugs .....??? Come on...

I am white and conservative but sometimes you have to look beyond what you see and look at the big picture ..

mrhappi (nice name bye the way:tongue: )

of corse im not singleing out that place-

i know very well the ficticious side of the "war on drugs"

we all know well that it has its hidden input to the american economy of corse-

im just saying that i am looking at the big picture-

i mean if it was as simple as closing down BOOMING locations of drug activity

then the first shut donw would have to be somewherer right?

ive even seen ppl passing shit around at that HUGE book store on rt3 in clifton

you know where it is right?-

anyway - i didnt think i deserved any hate like that- in a way that im clueless on the drug issue-

we all know what going on-

but again

it woould have to start some where IMO

sorry justin

i didnt see you post b4

-- i dont think its factorys job to do it at all

its societies job

that is, anyone that wants a better living for themselvs.

i mean

the MAYOR couldnt stop it and i wont even take a shot

but i know i wont perpetuate it by starting up either:rolleyes:

but like it says in my last statement

obviously it would have to start somewhere

and that cant be just my opinion- if the police are getting involved too-

and since thats the case

they thought of it well before i did

My only point is that drugs are everywhere....

There are people doing drugs at home, at work, in malls (this is especially fun!), and in restaurants....

So to close venue's becuase of drug abuse is not going to solve the problem...

God... I hope they dont find out people are getting high and going to the mall arcades...

There goes my Sunday morning fun!!

My only point is that drugs are everywhere....

There are people doing drugs at home, at work, in malls (this is especially fun!), and in restaurants....

So to close venue's becuase of drug abuse is not going to solve the problem...

God... I hope they dont find out people are getting high and going to the mall arcades...

There goes my Sunday morning fun!!

....SHUT IT!.....crack ass cracka!