Clubplanet Nightlife Community

21 and up in ft lauderdale

a-ron

I just heard that Ft Lauderdale is now 21 and up along with Miami. What the fuck is up with that. Im over 21 but i do not belive this is right. If the city is having problems with underage drinking and people under 21 causing problems toss there asses in jail, they are adults and should pay for their mistakes. But it not right taking all of the 18-20 year olds rights away for the problems caused by a few.

HEY WHAT'S UP LISTEN... I HEARD ABOUT IT... AND I THINK YOUR RIGHT... BUT THERE ARE OTHER ALTERNATIVES... FOR INSTANCE IF YOU ARE UNDER 21... YOU CAN CHECK OUT NEVIS IN FT. LAUDERDALE... LOCATED OFF THE INTRACOASTAL NEXT TO SHOOTER....REMEMBER IT IS A BAR AND YOU HAVE TO BE 21 TO DRINK... BUT NOTHING IS STOPING YOU FROM JUST COMING OUT TO LISTEN TO GOOD MUSIC.... WE OPEN FROM 10 - 2 ON FRIDAYS... AND YES THERE IS NO COVER....

------------------

GARY P.(ARTISTRY @ NEVIS)

FREE YOUR MIND

From what i heard the law states that if a businesses main sorce of income is selling alcohol 51% then it has to be 21 and up unless you have a military id or you are with your parents. If this is the case it would affect your place also.

If anyone knows the particulars on the law please post them.

[This message has been edited by a-ron (edited 10-13-2000).]

Archived