Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Do you let your moods sway your decision?

georgym

Lately i've been noticing how some people's decisions rely on a large part to their moods.

Like, say you have plans to go out with a few people. But say one of them had a bad day at the office, and decides not to go due to their "bad mood".

Are these people flakey, or is there justification to allowing your moods to decide what to do :confused:

i dont like when people do that but then again, if the person is going to have an attitude all night, wouldnt u rather they not come out? i try not to make plans in advance because i never know if i will feel like doing what i said when the time comes. it is a lot easier to agree to doing something than it is to do it.

so yeah i think people like that are kinda flakey, it happenes to everyone here and there. if somene is consistently flakey, i will stop being friends with them.

...i can only speak for myself...i correlate mood to intuition...so a lot of times i do listen to my moods...not in the flakey sense...i think one has to realize that your mood can change once you shift environments or make an effort to do so...

..I find that happening to me alot George..See, I suffer from crushing self-consciousness...So I'll go out, then get high, and then make plans..but then I come down and I immediately go back into isolation mode, flake out on everyone and disappear..Then I only end up leaving the house like once a month, if that...

Simple...

Originally posted by phuturephunk

..I find that happening to me alot George..See, I suffer from crushing self-consciousness...So I'll go out, then get high, and then make plans..but then I come down and I immediately go back into isolation mode, flake out on everyone and disappear..Then I only end up leaving the house like once a month, if that...

Simple...

HAHAHA. sounds like me.

Originally posted by phuturephunk

Simple...

That's happened to me, mike... but now i don't get high until i AM at the party :laugh2:

But back to square one--what phatty said was kinda interesting, connecting moods to intuituion. But where moods can be controlled by changing the situation/environment/etc..., intuition is like a hunch: it's not really rational, but it's good to depend on when unsure about something.

But it all gets to be a problem when we are in a shitty mood, and take that shit onto other people, instead of trying to get over it.

Im in a rather cranky-shitty mood today, but im just keeping to myself and my distance from people who i may offend or piss off....

Thank goodness for CP :tongue:;)