Clubplanet Nightlife Community

pharmacy

blunty

Originally posted by blunty

ne1 ever order anything from those pharmacutical sites. do they really ship if so wich ones?

Most of them are scammers - some like pharmagroup.com are selective scammers they will sell you a couple of small order and deliver but as soon as you send them a large some of money - your screwed.

If it is a website that is obviously selling controlled substances and you can find it. Well, so can the feds.

Good luck

nautica

• 2 weeks later...

maybe I have just been lucky, but I haven't had any problems ordering from over seas. But sorry I am not telling you where I order from, pay your own dues :)

Start like this, search for what you want, find a site, search/ask around to see if they are scammers.

find a site that looks like it was well put together, if they take CC's it is more likely to be legit, etc..

BUT DONT ORDER ANYTHING FROM MEXICO, THERE IS LITTLE CHANCE OF IT GETTING THROUGH.

• 3 weeks later...

i remember seeing an hbo special about steroids. they showed a amjor supplier to the baseball players driving in to mexico and going back to so.cal.

then they showed those same mexican pharmicies had websites. i believe they interviewed minor league players that used the websites to get their juice. the pharmicies would have a currier(sp?) walk over the border and mail it from arizona.