Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What I'm tired of.

cintron

It took me a while to sift through all this bullshit on CNN and Fox. The months of reports about Bush versus the UN. Blair and Iraq. Protestors at the white house. Protestors in Italy. Protestors in Times Square. Everywhere you turn there's more depressing shit to look at and everyone is pointing fingers at everyone else. It's the worst fucking carnival show i've ever seen and to make it even WORSE, it's all being run by diplomats. The OJ trial at least had a set conclusion.

If there's one thing I am tired of these days, it certainly isn't the impending war in Iraq. It's not France trying to screw us or the UN having no balls to make Saddam pay the consequences.

I'm tired of hearing protestors. I'm tired of people decrying this country, its leaders and its place in the world. I'm tired of watching self-righteous individuals damn America from their alabaster pedestal; tired of watching them find new ways to cut America's legs out from under it.

Originally posted by cintron

It took me a while to sift through all this bullshit on CNN and Fox. The months of reports about Bush versus the UN. Blair and Iraq. Protestors at the white house. Protestors in Italy. Protestors in Times Square. Everywhere you turn there's more depressing shit to look at and everyone is pointing fingers at everyone else. It's the worst fucking carnival show i've ever seen and to make it even WORSE, it's all being run by diplomats. The OJ trial at least had a set conclusion.

If there's one thing I am tired of these days, it certainly isn't the impending war in Iraq. It's not France trying to screw us or the UN having no balls to make Saddam pay the consequences.

I'm tired of hearing protestors. I'm tired of people decrying this country, its leaders and its place in the world. I'm tired of watching self-righteous individuals damn America from their alabaster pedestal; tired of watching them find new ways to cut America's legs out from under it.

:clap: :clap: :clap::aright:

Excellent work today Cintron

"The reason why the United States takes on so many responsibilities in the world is because others shirk those responsibilities." "Those who will not venture out when there is a criminal coming down the street should not complain when somebody else acts as the policeman."

William Haugue

British Parliament

you know what i'm tired of? people like you who are unable to see what will happen as a result of the war. there is a reason why people protest: they aren't stupid enough to believe the garbage our government dishes about their reasons to go to war.

Originally posted by sassa

you know what i'm tired of? people like you who are unable to see what will happen as a result of the war. there is a reason why people protest: they aren't stupid enough to believe the garbage our government dishes about their reasons to go to war.

Very self-righteous, condescending, and elitist....I am sorry Sassa, but the anti-war movement does not have the monopoly on brains and virtue

Statements like this is why people have issues with you

So leaving it alone will help.. Where are all you tree huggers when this loon was gassing and starving his own people???

Where are all the activists with there signs when he gassed Iran?

Originally posted by mrmhs

So leaving it alone will help.. Where are all you tree huggers when this loon was gassing and starving his own people???

Where are all the activists with there signs when he gassed Iran?

:aright:

"The reason why the United States takes on so many responsibilities in the world is because others shirk those responsibilities." "Those who will not venture out when there is a criminal coming down the street should not complain when somebody else acts as the policeman."

William Haugue

British Parliament

I guess "people like you" know whats gonna happen right.... :rolleyes:

Sassa get off your pedestal, its getting old. instead of protesting and talking shit, go out and find yourself a nice republican man..... PLEASE!

Originally posted by dnice35

I guess "people like you" know whats gonna happen right.... :rolleyes:

Sassa get off your pedestal, its getting old. instead of protesting and talking shit, go out and find yourself a nice republican man..... PLEASE!

hahahahaha....na....i don't want to drive myself to either a suicide or an early death of stress and guilt.

hahahahaha....na....i don't want to drive myself to either a suicide or an early death of stress and guilt.

Sassa,

Respectfully, I would like to ask you why you disrespect the opinions of others as fiercely as you do?

you still didn't answer his question. where were you when saddam was gassing his own people or thousands of Iranians.

how about the kuwaitis and the rape rooms. the bedframes bolted to car batteries. where's that enter into what's happening with the world.

i don't see anyone focusing light on that dark corner because it'll dirty their shiny white gloved perspective on peace, harmony and ignorance.

don't you dare come at me telling me i don't know the consequences of war. Two of my cousins are on the razor's edge, launching deep strike missions. two more uncles are part of the armored spearhead. who the fuck or you to anyone who they are and what they do or don't have at stake.

you still didn't answer his question. where were you when saddam was gassing his own people or thousands of Iranians.

how about the kuwaitis and the rape rooms. the bedframes bolted to car batteries. where's that enter into what's happening with the world.

i don't see anyone focusing light on that dark corner because it'll dirty their shiny white gloved perspective on peace, harmony and ignorance.

don't you dare come at me telling me i don't know the consequences of war. Two of my cousins are on the razor's edge, launching deep strike missions. two more uncles are part of the armored spearhead. who the fuck or you to anyone who they are and what they do or don't have at stake.

it's pretty obvious that you don't know the consequences of war.

Excellent point....and more importantly, Godspeed to your family

....:blank: i'm asking you for once not to think about yourself so much. why can't you see this from a much larger scale, do you think about the reactions and events and problems that will come out everything the gov't is doing...i have loads of friends in the middle east and i do not wish for these people to go through such unnecessary, unfair, shameful actions and making it seem like they are so grand for doing it. i couldn't believe the president, who looked like a stoned chimp, talking about how they were "liberating" iraq...what bs, how is that liberating iraq when you are destroying so much of their homes and killing their people...and for what...bottom line, you cannot deny he is not going to reap off the natural resources of that land, and what is the best way to make sure that a state will give them what they want....take over and put your own puppet in there. this is what they did to the gulf states, saudi arabia,jordan, and israel, as well as others, while iraq has been and tried to be one of the few states in that region who do not want to associate with the us.

you cannot deny that what is happening right now, with all that has happened, mind you..(both sides have committed atrocities, please don't start bringing up all the $%$ that has happened already, i'm thinking more broadly than that...)

the US has started this war, it is going in there "liberating" iraq, but what they're doing to get it and what they will be doing for sure in the next decade or so is making sure they have brought iraq to its knees just as it has done to afghanistan and many other helpless countries of the world. it is modern day colonialism and the US is just dominating over the world.

japan's 100 largest companies, according to a 40-year study, are American owned...same goes for a lot of countries.

this is just sad....and what's even sadder is that we cannot do anything about it...

and there are people who justify all this. and i'm the one who is supposed to be brainwashed and hopeless...?

....:blank: i'm asking you for once not to think about yourself so much. why can't you see this from a much larger scale, do you think about the reactions and events and problems that will come out everything the gov't is doing...i have loads of friends in the middle east and i do not wish for these people to go through such unnecessary, unfair, shameful actions and making it seem like they are so grand for doing it. i couldn't believe the president, who looked like a stoned chimp, talking about how they were "liberating" iraq...what bs, how is that liberating iraq when you are destroying so much of their homes and killing their people...and for what...bottom line, you cannot deny he is not going to reap off the natural resources of that land, and what is the best way to make sure that a state will give them what they want....take over and put your own puppet in there. this is what they did to the gulf states, saudi arabia,jordan, and israel, as well as others, while iraq has been and tried to be one of the few states in that region who do not want to associate with the us.

you cannot deny that what is happening right now, with all that has happened, mind you..(both sides have committed atrocities, please don't start bringing up all the $%$ that has happened already, i'm thinking more broadly than that...)

the US has started this war, it is going in there "liberating" iraq, but what they're doing to get it and what they will be doing for sure in the next decade or so is making sure they have brought iraq to its knees just as it has done to afghanistan and many other helpless countries of the world. it is modern day colonialism and the US is just dominating over the world.

japan's 100 largest companies, according to a 40-year study, are American owned...same goes for a lot of countries.

this is just sad....and what's even sadder is that we cannot do anything about it...

and there are people who justify all this. and i'm the one who is supposed to be brainwashed and hopeless...?

Nobody here is brainwashed and hopeless. I see a lot of what you're saying and i agree - we ARE trying to colonize the world with jeffersonian democracy.

Is that REALLY such a bad thing?

We get our hands into a lot of places in this world, mostly because those places gave us trouble to begin with and we went in and fixed it the only way we know how. Whether that's right or wrong is another topic altogether.

Sure, you can say Japan is heavily supported by america, afghanistan is now heavily supported by america, or some of the gulf states or Israel...

but you're mentioning nations that are some of the richest and strongest in the world. We absolutely demolished japan in world war two, but we helped rebuild what we destroyed and now look at it. It's one of the world's major industrial and economic superpowers. Some of the gulf states are extremely rich and prosperous, coming from the oil they have. It's not a horrible thing to want oil. It's their natural resource, they're selling it to us and we're giving them a market. afghanistan now is still riddled with the effects of war but we're trying to help build a government and a system for the afghan people.

When we break stuff, we rebuild it whenever possible. That's the way the united states has ALWAYS worked.

I personally don't think war is the way to go right now, but i do think that if we dismantle the Iraqi government, we will help create one that gets along better in that neck of the woods. It's something we should have done back in 1991, but we didn't.

Is it so wrong to put in a leader who gets along with the united states and wishes to maintain good relations? I don' think so.

Just because we helped rebuild a country doesn't mean they'll be our pet airedale. Look at Germany. Long time ally, but now they're opposing us.

Countries will make their own decisions and their leaders will lead independant of our guidance. If we help create a government and a better system for the population of a country, we're doing it with the best intentions, not to simply divide, conquer and crush anything in our way.

people complained a lot about the roman empire as well but if you look at it, the technology and lifestyle refinement they brought to the countries they conquered were far ahead of anything at the time. and what happened when the roman empire crumbled? absolute chaos and disarray. the "dark ages" for hundreds of years afterwards. If we fail and allow the world to swallow us up politically and economically, then who else is going to step up when crises happen? The rest of the world has completely sidestepped its responsibility to maintaining peace.

In alll honesty, what do you think would happen if we folded up our tents tonight and sent the military home?

We'd STILL get attacked. yeah i'm afraid of being attacked and i'm afraid for my friends and family, but i'm not going to let that fear dominate what i feel is our responsibility to step up and make Saddam pay the bill for being a slacker for the past 12 years.

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

it's pretty obvious that you don't know the consequences of war.

On the contrary, I think we've all seen the consequences of war, as well as the consequences of unchecked mad-men that kill their own people and put all their resources into killing innocent prople world wide. (Look up Hitler in a book since"it's pretty obvious that you don't know the consequences "

Originally posted by richiemarvisi

On the contrary, I think we've all seen the consequences of war, as well as the consequences of unchecked mad-men that kill their own people and put all their resources into killing innocent prople world wide. (Look up Hitler in a book since"it's pretty obvious that you don't know the consequences "

I was joking when I said that to cintron :rolleyes:

:clap: :clap: Everything Bush is saying is BS, liberating my ass . . . I also have family and friends in the middle east and I agree it isnt fair to put these people through this while we sit here and watch fucken bullshit local news and CNN to see what is happening. . . Ugh don't even get me started about the stupidity of CNN, I go to my grandma's and watch the Turkish news and the Iraqi channels, these channels give you way more information than fucken CNN, sorry random but Im so dissatisified with our newschannels . . . :blown:

Originally posted by fierydesire

:clap: :clap: Everything Bush is saying is BS, liberating my ass . . . I also have family and friends in the middle east and I agree it isnt fair to put these people through this while we sit here and watch fucken bullshit local news and CNN to see what is happening. . . Ugh don't even get me started about the stupidity of CNN, I go to my grandma's and watch the Turkish news and the Iraqi channels, these channels give you way more information than fucken CNN, sorry random but Im so dissatisified with our newschannels . . . :blown:

maybe you should go to Iraq and watch their local stations if you are so disatisfied with our news.

Originally posted by fierydesire

The Iraqi channels are contolled by Sadam's son real reliable sources... I geuss you beleive that 911 was started by Isreal..

Oh and I geuss you beleive iraq won the first war right???