Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Beach Niteclub - Best Sound System In South Florida

festivalcre8or

That's right. I'll put it up against any club system in Miami. Anytime, anywhere, any place. As a matter of fact the system is strong that I had to tame it a bit. NEXO Alpha at its finest and it's going to keep getting better and better every week.

Please be sure to check out FREEFALL tonight at the BEACH.

BT

Dave Seaman

DJ Rap

John Aquaviva

DFUSE

and a host of others DJ's spinning in 3 different rooms for 24 hours. The BEACH Niteclub also features a 60foot, 3 projector video wall with killer and I mean killer graphics and media. Also, a custom lighting system is being used especially for the WMC week.

The BEACH Niteclub is located at 90 NE 11th st. 3 buildings east of Space 34. So come on by and check us out. I think you'll be incredibly surprised.

COMING SOON - NOCTURNAL

MIAMI HOLD ON FOR THIS CLUB!!!!

Guest saleen351

but isn't the new space just a nexo alpha with jbl up top? so whats the difference? i'm sure LP spent the same dough as the chicago guys...

ps i really hope nocturnal or the beach give space a run for its money... a one club monopoly only hurts miami...

though that lineup you posted is weak...

also does noc or the beach have a patio?

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by lolahotass

Does the Beach have a beach inside?:confused: Like sand n' stuff??

Just curious;)

me and hog and dui use to go to the sickest party at ECU, called Bahama Momma, they would fill the house and back yard up with sand.... better than any club.. bitches and bitches, and yes even more bitches...:eek:

saw joey crack gettting blown next to the dumpster one year:laugh: