Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who has the strongest team...

origskeemr

Originally posted by origskeemr

i say shady records...

Eminem

50 cent

G-Unit

If the question was who *had* the strongest team...

I think Death Row back in the day

2pac

Snoop Dogg

Dr. Dre

I agree 100% with both... although i'd include Dr. Dre in shady(aftermath) records...

I was gunna but I figured that I would have to say Aftermath is the strongest team... Dre has only really been producing lately so I didnt know if I should include him... anyway

Aftermath

Dr. Dre

Eminem

50 cent

G-Unit

I think the Roc is coming up...

Jay-Z

M.O.P.

Killah Cam

I think freeway, beenie are garbage

Memphis has potential but he still needs work

I was gunna but I figured that I would have to say Aftermath is the strongest team... Dre has only really been producing lately so I didnt know if I should include him... anyway

Aftermath

Dr. Dre

Eminem

50 cent

G-Unit

Jay-Z

M.O.P.

Killah Cam

shadt records has the industry in a choke hold...i think the ROC will be short lived..cam is good but tooooo fucking flashy with his pink valore jump suits..haah ..he was better back in the day ...MOP is off the hook but i dont think ppl are gona feel them ..to gully for right now ..but soon my ason soon..haha...and bleek is like one of fav's. his album is off the hook..but hes got like no play...the roc shoulda really push him more

Originally posted by barslut

Honestly im not the biggest eminem fan but as a team there isnt anyone as rock solid as dre and his crew , There basically doing what puffy was doing in the early 90's but their team is stronger.

Bad Boy

B.I.G.

Lox

Lil Kim

Mase (everyone liked Mase lol)

If I could I would count Biggie as 2 people cause he was so fuckin raw

Bad Boy

B.I.G.

Lox

Lil Kim

Mase (everyone liked Mase lol)

If I could I would count Biggie as 2 people cause he was so fuckin raw

They only one i would give merit to at that time was BIG , i've never like kim but thats just me and the lox werent spitting what they wanted to spit at bad boy , if there were the lox of now i would change say bad boy was better , and mase , i never was into that sort of pretty boy rap.

Jay-Z

M.O.P.

Killah Cam

i cried the day MOP signed to the ROC...theyre too fuckin street...theyre one of the few ppl i respect n the game..

freeway and beans need to go back to that fuckin alley they came from...especially freeway...

memph..ahh..he HAD promise...

I would have to agree bleek started out so good now he is being outshined by fucking freeway and beans , damn shame . MOP signing is a travisty but they need doe , i worked on Billy Danzini's fucked up looking sc300 that was hit more times then mohammed ali i kinda felt bad for him , they hanging around the game for some times now , flex gives some of their tracks a lil play but they never would be big time , this is their only chance to cash in and sell their soul to make a buck.

I dont give a fuck I know everyone doesn't like Jay, but I will never give up on him. He can spit fire when he wants, nobody keeps him on his toes (except Nas) so he makes tracks that bring in millions

My comment is not sayin no one can touch him cause I know a couple rappers that can, I am just saying he's raw when he wants to be. I know you guys are gunna come back and say all he talks about is rims and ice, and it's true but I dunno sumptin about him doesnt make me give up. IMO

as much as i hate eminem i will say aftermath. I didnt;t know G-Unit signed with them?? The best of all time would have to be everyone from queensbridge (when they werent fighting with each other) Nas, AZ,Cormega, Noreaga, Mobb Deep. Im pretty sure they are all from qb. anyone that knows for sure can post n let me know.

the most potential i saw was probably Terror Squad and Ruff Ryders. T Squad had Pun, n Joe, plus Cubanlink n Remy Martin comin up (i think cubanlink left t-squad now) and even tony sunshine to take on the R&B market.

Ruff Ryders was promising too, when they first signed the Lox. They had DMX (the 50 cent of 5 years ago) and up-and-comers Eve and Drag-on (who never really broke through)

Originally posted by italia23

as much as i hate eminem i will say aftermath. I didnt;t know G-Unit signed with them?? The best of all time would have to be everyone from queensbridge (when they werent fighting with each other) Nas, AZ,Cormega, Noreaga, Mobb Deep. Im pretty sure they are all from qb. anyone that knows for sure can post n let me know.

They were never really a team except for the firm , Az, Nas, Fox and Cormega who was replaced by Nature , Az technically isnt from qb and nore is from lefrak.

Originally posted by barslut

Takeover was better then super ugly but had nothing on ether , Why do you think jay dident reply

tell you the truth I really dunno... When they interviewed Nas he said him and Jay peaced it up cause there both grown men and that their not about violence just wax... Whateva it may be I never take credit from Nas he 'was' the man... He slipped off after It was written, after that album I thought his albums sucked for his talent. Jay slacked a lot too but to tell you the truth its hard to live up to albums like Illmatic and Reasonable Doubt as your Freshman albums... Hopefully they'll come back. Nas looks like he is

Very Good points , I think nastradamus was a pathetic album , i really like all his other albums , Jay-Z after in my lifetime began to suck and get cocky , everything by him after in my lifetme (with the exception of streets is watchin) was real bad.

Originally posted by italia23

the most potential i saw was probably Terror Squad and Ruff Ryders. T Squad had Pun, n Joe, plus Cubanlink n Remy Martin comin up (i think cubanlink left t-squad now) and even tony sunshine to take on the R&B market.

Ruff Ryders was promising too, when they first signed the Lox. They had DMX (the 50 cent of 5 years ago) and up-and-comers Eve and Drag-on (who never really broke through)

I liked Drag..im surprised he never blew up..Spit These Bars was fireeeee...

Ruff Ryders controlled the streets @ one point..too bad they fell off...

as for the QB Kids..yeh..that was an ill crew..off the STRAIGHT OUTTA QUEENSBRIDGE CD....

the illllllllllllest nigga u guys prolly never heard of is Poet from QB..

the guys lines r off the hook..and i quote...

"Now lets get back to how Foul i am...nobody knows...how foul i am...scratch my nuts and then shake ur hand..."

"yo its Poet..the foulest nigga unda the bridge..piss in ur tropicana and put it back in the fridge"

theres tons more but i cant remember right now..im too tired

i say shady records...

Eminem

50 cent

G-Unit

If the question was who *had* the strongest team...

I think Death Row back in the day

2pac

Snoop Dogg

Dr. Dre

I dunno WHAT kinda CDs you MoFos buy...but you gotta have MURDER INC. in the mix...I dont have all the playas on the roster..maybe later...

I personally think Muder Inc sucks with the exception of Ashanti who is ok

Murder Inc.

Ja Rule

Ashanti

Cadalac Tye (sp)

If Nas signed they would have seen some light, but in all honesty after 50 murdered 'Murder Inc' they arent gunna get any buzz on the streets cause 50 and G-Unit have the streets rite now. Ja-Rule is good at making RnB songs he's really not a rapper IMO